Recent content by Arkonen

1. Arkonen

Arko's Shop - Southern Itacha #21

BUMP ... 2 Shopkeepers waiting for you
  2. Arkonen

Arko's Shop - Southern Itacha #21

In need of ArMatrix Blueprint ? Get them at Thorvald's Shop - Southern Itacha Commons # 21
  3. ArkosShop

ArkosShop

4. Arkonen

Selling: Adjusted Jaguar (M) Armor Set

Armor has been SOLD Thank you
  5. Arkonen

Selling: Adjusted Jaguar (M) Armor Set

Hello, Selling my Adjusted Jaguar (M) Set Helmet Tier 1.8 Harness Tier 2.6 Arm Guards Tier 2.1 Gloves Tier 2.0 Thigh Guards 2.1 Shing Guards Tier 2.5 Foot Guards Tier 1.7 TT : 606.40 Peds Will sell the set for 10.000 peds flat (so including TT) PM me here or ingame
  6. Arkonen

Selling: Adjusted Vigilante (M) Armor Set

Sold ingame - Thread closed
  7. Arkonen

BUMP this post !!!
  8. Arkonen

Hello, I'm selling my Adjusted Vigilante (M) Armor Set TT = 211.75 BO : 1500 Peds (TT included) PM me here or ingame Regards Thorvald
  9. Arkonen

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Thorvald Junior Arkonen
  10. Arkonen

Is the new spawning in space intentionale ?

In "old" space vtols had a chance to escape and also the option to stay in safe zone. This is not the case anymore. If your point was ... that's it's unfair to shoot on a vtol when you are flying a quad ... i don't think it is different than killing naked miners in pvp4 with full eon and LR63...
  11. Arkonen

Is the new spawning in space intentionale ?

Some Pirate words on the subject .... That spawn in PVP is totally unfair. Piracy is an activity that i consider to be "real" hunting as most (i know some exceptions ) players have a better AI than the usual mobs. Piracy involves bluff, hiding, following without being noticed, good aim skills...
  12. Arkonen

Varyag Event : PIRATES BE WARNED!!!

I'll be there
  13. Arkonen

Champions of the Universe

Bring it Back !!! Because of the :handgun: and the :sniper: and the :handgun: :sniper: :handgun: :sniper: :handgun: :sniper:
  14. Arkonen

Become a rock star!

Where those pics taken once you repaired your quad after being killed by Lisa Flower ? I watched that fight from safe zone and she owned you even if you had taken her quad down to half before she shooted back. You may be sexy ... but it looks like your fingers are a bit too fat to use a...
  15. Arkonen

Become a rock star!

Nice fight Mr Force ... But i guess you noticed i got 80% of you quad before you managed to give me that last shot. Next time i'll start to shoot back at lets say 50% ... good for you ? :D
Back