Recent content by ATL-Bloody

1. A

Buying: Crafted Armor and Plates

dunkle plastix is an enmatter, rare one, with a tt of 1.1ped and a mark up at 5k% or something, so if 1 is required for each part of armor, it will cost 1.1*7*50 so larger more than 300peds, and thats only if there is no miss in craft don't think you could get some for 300peds
  2. A

Selling: selling my gear

resell is not the problem, its the way it has been done :) as i always say, resell in this kind of game is essential
  3. A

gun sold to andreas bubba mayhem for tt+5k and gun was put on auction in game approx 20sec after trade for tt+6k so if you want to buy this gun, you should know that you could find one for less than tt+6k
  4. A

last BUUUUUMMMPPPP :dunce:
  5. A

Mimi's 30k Combibo Hunting Log

i personnaly finished the stage V and i hunt them mostly near camp echidna north hangar, while i was hunting maffoid they're mixed, but return wasn't bad gl for the end of iron
  6. A

Question: crash at repair terminal, am I the only one?

got noproblem when i repair item, one per one but still crash when i click repair all weapons will do some other tests tomorrow but i'll take a look at your doubleclicking thing ;), didn't think enough to remember if i were clicking or doubleclicking ty for your answer
  7. A

Question: crash at repair terminal, am I the only one?

Hello, since few days, i'm crashing when i repair things at terminal. Don't understand what is the problem, do someone has same effect? Regards
  8. A

2 days before auction end; time for a bid, let's go :)
  9. A

BringUpMyPost :scratch2:
  10. A

Bump BUmp BUMp BUMP, auction will end in 4 days
  11. A

Daily bump for 2 good items add an a106 for sale
  12. A

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register The Bloody Nurse