1. Atlan Leticron

Selling: Angel set (M)

And a bumpetybump for today. Regards, Ion
  2. Atlan Leticron

And a daily bump for a very nice hunting set. Regards, Ion
  3. Atlan Leticron

Cheers mate. Well since I stopped hunting I though I could make some else happy with the set. And a bumpetybump. Regards, Ion
  4. Atlan Leticron

Since I stopped serious hunting a while ago and with the upcoming booth's and shop's, I sell my Angel set (M) The set is in mint condition but the Foot Guards and Gloves are missing. For that I toss in Boar Foot Guards (L) and Vigilante Gloves. The set has always served me very well and it has...
  5. ASF

ASF

6. Atlan Leticron

FYI: I moving to arkadia

We have a few low level mob's that you should be able to hunt. If you need MF chips, contact one of our ASF members or post on the Ark forum and they will be imported for very reasonable prices. Regards, Ion
  7. Atlan Leticron

HELP! Do you know this player?!

You can message him if he is in the passenger list of your Quad. Open the list, than drag his name out of the list. It will turn into a health bar. Thank right click on the health bar --> Avatar --> send personal message. As long as they are in the passenger list, you don't have to have them...
  8. Atlan Leticron

Senorita Sexy Pants account hacked, read for INFO

Also drop a item on the ground somewhere and than check your inventory on the website. The item will be listed as "in world" So yes items are tracked. Regards, Ion
  9. Atlan Leticron

Possible future hangar benefit?

So the Mafia will be back and larger ship prices go through the roof. And this rules out any crafters on other planets since they don't have hangars. So I think it is a pretty bad idea. And for the rest, I am with Wed. Regards, Ion
  10. Atlan Leticron

Senorita Sexy Pants account hacked, read for INFO

If someone see a chance, offer her ava a trip to another planet and dump her on a Neutral station. This at least prevents that her stuff will be sold. Worth a try. Regards, Ion
  11. Atlan Leticron

Any EU Members in Military and Deployed

I am ex military (Red Barret) and served in Yugoslavia. Stay save brothers, may you return unharmed. "Nec Temere, Nec Timide" Regards, Ion
  12. Atlan Leticron

FYI: Popeye's (UL) Sleipner color-scammed! Stolen by someone impersonating colorer

Good idea. And gives the feature to also see the result before it is applied. Regards, Ion
  13. Atlan Leticron

FYI: Popeye's (UL) Sleipner color-scammed! Stolen by someone impersonating colorer

Sorry to hear about this. I hope this will wake some people up at the office :S I passed it on to the Arkadia community. Regards, Ion
  14. Atlan Leticron

Another avatar using name 'Serica'

Let me explain my post a bit better for you. That coming from a guide weights heavy and will put pointing fingers to the named newbie. And this can cause damage to a new player reputation the first minute he/she log's in. If your afraid that your name might mixed up, than word it differently...
  15. Atlan Leticron

Another avatar using name 'Serica'

Sorry but I find this very out of order, especially from a guide. All we know that there is a innocent newbie arriving which happens to have the same name as a "reputable" other player. Suddenly he/she finds a thread on the public forum warning everyone that it might be a possible scammer...
Back