Recent content by Auktuma

1. Auktuma

Crafting queue / Remote crafting

Time requirement is set just to allow more players to invest their time, serve to players and have something for that help, for the invested time. By removing time requirement, abilities for players to stay and survive will be lowered. After bots intercepted their tasks, professions. great...
  2. Auktuma

Working Together: Crafted Components

Inventories updated (check first post for the updated list). All materials to upgrade majority of items are available (L armors for armor upgrades are available on floor 5 apt E). 6x very rare H31a for upgrading your Military are available now.
  3. Auktuma

Enjoy Fine Arts and ... Win 2000 PED!!!

Indeed it been great initiative of MA and artists and it was great to have joiners (thanks once again!) to my initiative to add some different flavor to the contest, add additional prizes to most active visitors and with that initiative go advertising the input of artists. Memorable time. Though...
  4. Auktuma

Working Together: Mining Tool Shop

STORAGE CLEARANCE - many items (what are not listed on first post of the thread) you will find at cheap and very cheap ;) Good options for redistributors. More to come later. Have fun!
  5. Auktuma

40 x Level 13 amps at sweet prices ;) Good Luck!
  6. Auktuma

Posted :) Thanks for shared attention to our service (=component manufacturers united? :D) Various other components for vehicle engineers are available at the shop to ease their life ;) Please, do not hesitate to check. Best luck!
  7. Auktuma

PCF Forum Migration Complete

Really sad. My automatic shop thread tools no more working :( Wasted time and resources...
  8. Auktuma

THE Armor Shop - section of UL armors

Forgive for auctioning was best method me to capture your set - lately I've been spending few time for EU. I still have 86PED for you (auctioning fee you've paid)...
  9. Auktuma

Hard period we live. Hard to donate, trust, support while looking how it's wasted :) I've been closing both Working Together after ~6 month of testing period. It was second time of "Working Together". First was when community needed to pass through hard bottleneck after Armatrix weapons were...
  10. Auktuma

Ghoul M set available. ~Tier 1.5
  11. Auktuma

New components added New components added. Electropositive Capacitor, GEC Coil Springs 1M, Basic Vehicle Servo. Welcome to Son Alukat Goku Please, let me know if you would like different stack sizes on any items at shop. PM in game.
  12. Auktuma

Entropia Universe 17.2 Release Notes

Well done, thanks!!! Great pack of additional good mood, optimism and fun in it ;) Mentors will need some adjustments for their "kids" - I guess some prints could become attractive for skilling/training.
  13. Auktuma

Solar 16V Gel Batteries available again! I've just reloaded Enhanced Talytic Converters and Solar 16V Gel Batteries. Latter one is to support Level 12 Amp crafters. If any of you, readers of this post, were crafting Solar 16V - I'm open for discussions regarding supplying it to crafters...
  14. Auktuma

some amps set to TT+1
  15. Auktuma

Phantoms, Ghouls, Ghosts and some other armors at the shop were restocked. It will take more time to collect rare Tridenite Ingots to for missing Ghoul shin and foot guards. Happy shopping
Back