Recent content by Aura Lily

1. Aura Lily

Entropia Universe 14.4 Release Notes

Someone needs to make a poll that might point out what players want vs what devs 'know" that players want. In this last vu I'm sensing a lack of respect for players. So what are the top 5 things players want in game? Anyone?
  2. Aura Lily

flying faster in space with a quad

The speed hacks are not affecting MA's ped card so it won't be addressed, you can count on that. They love their cute little pirates.
  3. Aura Lily

Info: New Oxford Bank - Temporarily Closing

Delaying pickup of NPC Teller for one day.
  4. Aura Lily

Still lots of items in NPC Teller. I would like to thank the person that was diligent enough to watch or manipulate the market well enough to potentially (not collected them yet) bless me with a dozen or so Regen Chip V (UL). Nice job. When the bank reopens these will chips be given away as...
  5. Aura Lily

Please read OP
  6. Aura Lily

Bump bump bump
  7. Aura Lily

Thought as much :/ See OP
  8. Aura Lily

Please read OP
  9. Aura Lily

Please read the OP if you are a customer of Anshe Bank in New Oxford.
  10. Aura Lily

Customers of Anshe Bank in New Oxford this is notification that I am temporarily closing the bank at 00:00 on 01-November 2013. Hopefully, I will have time to get back to my banking responsibilities in 6 months or less and the bank will be reopened for business by 30-April 2014. As I stated...
  11. Aura Lily

Info: The bug fix wish list

This only relevant to very few players that hold Umbranoid suits. They look like really ugly trolls .. pretty stinking hideous due to the UV mapping being misapplied. Looking at the way Master Coats and the Umbranoid suits look there might be some similar flawed method being used to apply UV...
  12. Aura Lily

Question: Banks What are they and how do they work?

Short description at this link -----> old post
  13. Aura Lily

Selling: Skills

Free bump - was looking at selling my skills as well but looks like prices have dropped considerably
  14. Aura Lily

Become a rock star!

buncha frakkin pussys near as i can tell
  15. Aura Lily

Selling: Items

BUMP .. See OP
Back