Recent content by AWG

1. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

the Level 10.3 Rare Pygmy Kong sold ! the Level 7 Sapphire Chirin Dragon pet is still for sale Oh and don't forget that there's tons of other stuff for sale in the shop ! vehicles,armors, armor enhancers, faps, guns,etc.. Happy Shoopang !
  2. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

Don't miss out for this oppurtunity to get a pet that will protect you and assist you ! (especially the Rare Pygmy Kong that gives more protection ! ) Happy Shoopang! Oh and don't forget that there's tons of other stuff for sale in the shop ! vehicles,armors, armor enhancers, faps, guns,etc..
  3. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

bump......
  4. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

b u m p ...
  5. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

I just dropped the price for the Level 10.3 Rare Pygmy Kong ! Get it while you can ! This pet will assist you health wise as well as protect you !
  6. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

.......bump
  7. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

don't miss out on this fine opportunity to buy a pet that will protect you and assist you ! and don't forget there's tons of other stuff for sale in the shop !
  8. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

bump......
  9. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

lol Thanks !
  10. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

............bump
  11. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

the OP has been updated ! summary: the Level 10.3 Rare Pygmy Kong is still for sale and the Level 7 Sapphire Chirin Dragon price has been dropped Don't miss out for this oppurtunity to get a pet that will protect you and assist you ! (especially the Rare Pygmy Kong that gives more protection...
  12. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

Don't miss out on this super opportunity to get a pet that will protect you and assist you ! and don't forget there has been new stuff added to the shop as well ! (vehicles and more !)
  13. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

Don't miss out on this fine opportunity to have an awesome pet that will protect you and assist you !
  14. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

buuummmmmp.....
  15. AWG

I got a CO-OP shop

The rare blonde android sold. Now for sale in its place I have a Level 10.3 Rare Pygmy Kong for sale: Decrease Critical Damage 3%, En/h 15.00 Cost to unlock: 15.00 ped + 50 Essence + 2 Rare Essence Lev req 21 Skill gain - Pet and Taming: +20%, En/h 54.00 Cost to unlock: 15.00 ped + 35 Essence...
Back