3. A

Buying: Buying castorian xeno-dagger sredder

Pref tier 0
  4. A

Buying: Buying genesis arcspark

as title sayz....ingame name axelrod trample gunnarson
  5. A

Selling: Castorian Combat Mace Mk. III Tier 3.9 very low TT

consider sellin it?....or u know someon wo does?
  6. A

Selling: hunting gear (armors, weapons, faps, MF)

SB for corrosive dagger
  7. A

Buying: Searching for daily supply of ao-103

Im looking for crafter 2 supply me from 5-10 oa 103 per day @ reasonable price...pm me with offers
  8. A

Desperate House

mad....u forget 2 say that applicants must understand and speak english :D...so we dont do same mistake again :D:D:D...and yeah...WE WANT SOME MINERS IN SOC ASWELL :D
  9. A

Info: WFT? some soc claiming one of new LAs LG style?

man that was fuckedup....think i was the first 2 claim LA..was @ 16:00 MA time(and the soc form screeni claim LA saw us claimng mark and went 2 claim another i think)..almost shti myselfe when i saw pvp is not even on...well...it was on on some place..butt not near claim...i must say had a real...
  10. A

Uber: Dasp at CND weekend

yeah...the hunt was blast...i was in for like 3 hrs...we had 1,7k and 600 hof that r missing in post...we must do this again soon...tnx morg 4 great fun..l8tr
  11. A

Selling: Full Gremlin M

SB for me...2short
  12. A

Selling: Ghost,Vigi,Neme foot

tito tito bog te pito...bump je dobio sve je pobio..a da ima cak i armor nebi ga ni prodao :) BUMP
  13. A

How much is it?

gz @ first....and i can see why u cant see hofs...just press lil skull where is sayz hof message..i can see from screenie that u have that clicked
  14. A

Guess whatt???

best achivement posted in this thread EVER....way 2 keep ur hope up and getting rid of the nasty think...WAY BETTER THAN 1000 unlocked skils and million ubers...respect man
  15. A

PC on doctors log part 4

as the title sayz...wanna know what these things r going for...tnx
Back