Recent content by Azgal

1. Azgal

Selling: TM3 gold rush 1102 m depth 9k

Heya, how much for the finder? Az
  2. Azgal

Selling: Modified Genesis Star Excavator and UFO (L)

Still for sale!
  3. Azgal

BO lowered, bump!
  4. Azgal

As title is saying, selling my; Modified Genesis Star Excavator, tier 0.9 - TT (around 160 PED) + 2200 PED BO. ***SOLD*** and vehicle, UFO (L) ***SOLD*** open for reasonable SB offers and CLD/AUD can be traded too. PM me here or in-game, Sebastian Azgal Stork
  5. Azgal

Selling: Adj. EP41, Mod EMT 2350, Arson III TEN, Ares, Athenic rings, Adj. 5B plates. Hyperch. A105

BO lowered, Ares ring Augumented + Mod 2350 tier 2 left, come bargain!
  6. Azgal

Selling: Adj. EP41, Mod EMT 2350, Arson III TEN, Ares, Athenic rings, Adj. 5B plates. Hyperch. A105

Up for sale, come and make some good deals.
  7. Azgal

Good Work MA

Yeah, and my point was never about the sheer amounts of USAGE of that feature. I loved the drag out feature too. But my point was never about that.
  8. Azgal

Good Work MA

How is it not valid? People who was active in that thread were amazed that this feature was now gone. And my point was, they missed it.
  9. Azgal

Good Work MA

I changed it, I remembered it false. My bad. My point still stands, it was informed early on. From Henrik, MindArk post; 02-02-2019. * Removed the ability to drag out status bars. This feature caused many unintended issues and problems, and is no longer needed.
  10. Azgal

Good Work MA

Also, this really needs to be highlighted, it's all there.
Back