Recent content by aztec

1. aztec

Vomit Bucket

I haven't logged in yet to see the changes but I've had alot of issues with other games making me feel nauseous / headachey... If it's as bad as people say it is I don't know how I'm going to deal with it tbh.
  2. aztec

Vomit Bucket

Worst update ever. Hand me the vomit bucket. I need one too and I haven't even logged in yet.
  3. aztec

Dead ship flies

Missed the entire point. People who frequent space and who fly vessels should keep track of pirates. Inactive and active. Anyone who doesn't is a dunce. There's a reason morgoth has his precious pirate list lol.
  4. aztec

Dead ship flies

Pretty much. You should be aware I'm an inactive shit. But I still keep up on space shit better than players who play literally 100x more than me :laugh: P.s. morgoth... Do you really think map spam still works? Hahaha bit slow buddy.
  5. aztec

Dead ship flies

How people don't know the most active pirates in the game literally make me laugh.
  6. aztec

Dead ship flies

What's actually hilarious is nobody in this forum thread has the slightest idea what they are talking about. �������� You'd think with spending enough time in space you would know just as much as the pierats do. Tut tut. Get out of your...
  7. aztec

FEN Event Phase Two

Love me some conspiracy theories.
  8. aztec

Entropia Universe 15.18.0 Release Notes

Space changes when???? Can we stop the needless flailing of bodies in space so we can actually hit them. :laugh: Warp bug fixes? What else.... Hmmm.
  9. aztec

Suggestion: Space Ball Sacks - Rant

Well he did fly into kronan as an nve member
  10. aztec

Yeah let's do that! Hell yeah!
  11. aztec

I mean he could of just looked at the soc name :confused:
  12. aztec

How Safe is the Safe Area near Soace Stations

Louise really has no idea how space works.... Its a buggy piece of shit.
  13. aztec

Whats your funniest reason for being "locked"?

500 peds please :D
  14. aztec

For a total of 15 minutes. :ahh:
  15. aztec

Let's start a thread on the "funniest reasons for being locked". I got locked for trying to do the following... I was in hysterics when I got the response. :laugh: ---- Hi AztecRose, Thank you for contacting us. We have received reports against you advertising pictures of your feet for a...
Back