Recent content by Badboyz3584

1. B

PurePwnage - Do you like owning noobs?

I've kept up with PP for a while. I like it. :)
  2. B

forum auto-logout

anyone else with suggestions?
  3. B

forum auto-logout

Jihad: Netscape in Firefox Mode Will the remember me option fix it? It's not a problem to check it, except that sometimes I come here by mistake, lol. I figured it was something about session expiration, or something like that. Another forum I used I had remember me checked and it would...
  4. B

forum auto-logout

I'm having a bit of a problem with the forum. I asked a friend if they have the problem, and they say they do not, so it's not normal. Obviously there are some long threads on this forum, and it can take some time to read all the posts if you have as many as you can get on one page. The problem...
  5. B

SELLING: Large bulk of assorted paints

auction over no bids. PM if you are interested in the paint.
  6. B

Coming back to PE

^^ impatient :silly2: well so am I ;)
  7. B

Coming back to PE

:) of course you knew we'd still be around ;)
  8. B

HU wants You!

wow, the post has fallen so far, what's happening? :eek: I guess we're all just playing too much :laugh:
  9. B

Coming back to PE

well, you know you're always welcome to rejoin us. :) HU is better than ever :D
  10. B

New Year in EU

last year, I think there was a party at Treasure Island that celebrated every hour for the new year in different parts of the world
  11. B

last bump (added for postage)
  12. B

another bump
  13. B

daily bump
  14. B

daily bump
  15. B

SELLING: Large bulk of assorted paints *closed* Yes, a large bulk of paint. This is an auction. Auction ends: December 12th Pink - 115 - 9.20 Purple - 379 - 22.74 Blue - 633 - 31.65 Lt. Green 348 - 31.32 Yellow - 2574 - 77.22 Brown -...
Back