Recent content by badestrick

1. B

Just and idea to help on loots...

i think thats actualy a damn cool idea, there should be some sort of reward or challange that results in a player from the universe working with mindark to develop a new planet or continent.... perhaps. it could be pretty cool, but then again it could be pretty rubbish too
  2. B

Scammer Alert II

well i tracked sloth down and confronted her, and i got a lot of abuse and a lot of 'its your own fault you lost your armour' talk. thanks for the support guys, i'll be more cautious in future! and to anybody who reads this WIDGET SLOTH ELMIE IS A SCAMMER -- DO NOT TRADE WITH HER sorry if im...
  3. B

Scammer Alert II

that sucks so much, although on the accept deal part it did have the peds.... ugh. im going to find this avartar and have a good talking to them lol thanks for informing me of this, its just dissapointing that people in entropia are willing to rip off n00bs like myself just for a small personal...
  4. B

Scammer Alert II

Widget Sloth Elmie - Scammer well here goes today i logged on and as soon as i spawned in the auction house near the TP in port atlantis widget sloth elmie offered to buy my armour (which was a full goblin M set i think but ive forgoten due to rage, almost perfect condition) for 82 PED, it was...
  5. B

Pathetic Cheating Pilots

ive flown with dark a couple of times and hes a top bloke. shame on the people who do this, havent they heard 'if you cant beat them, join them'?
  6. B

weird question .....

this may seem like post whoring but LOL i did exactly the same to be honest until a few days ago :laugh:
Back