1. B

can someone confirm this:

thank you very much
  2. B

No1 knows this here?
  3. B

What's your favorite bug?

best: sit on a balcony and it bugs you down 1 or 2 levels (try it on a G balcony) second best: any wall with a little give/2 adjoining walls can be bugged through worst: quickbar being different after relog, leads to much uncalled for mining when i want to fap, tp-chip when i want to...
  4. B

Plumatergus Small Wing

if it goes in a enmatter refiner it can be used for dna, if not then it can probably be used for clothing. Some items do both tho. pe-wiki doenst have anything about a plumatergus dna sample so if it does go in a refiner then its new
  5. B

http://www.pe-wiki.info/Info.aspx?chart=DNA&id=3 do u need 3 DNA B's? i had to correct an entry before, anyone care to share their vast knowledge?
  6. B

Fake Auktuma in Game

What business did ur friend have lending his suit to some1 he didnt know? Ok lets be honest, when u first heard of the game, before you played before you downloaded it, didnt you think that there was a possibility that you could create a female avatar and rob nerds? Half of all players...
  7. B

hello/exarosaur DNA info

Hello all, been playing a short while, reading here a short while, and my first time posting...... howdy I did my small part by updating the quantities of items required for exarosaur dna on pe-wiki as it was missing before. Hope this helps anyone else who desires to make this item, and...
Back