Recent content by Barbylicious

1. Barbylicious

Will Mindark ever be happy with their profits or will EU lose the rest of its player base?

I personally wish they would have left crafting alone. Left it the way it was about 8 months ago, before Loot 2.0 I believe. If it ain't broke, don't fix it is my suggestion. I was perfectly happy crafting and blowing my money when I at least felt like I had a chance to break even or profit. I...
  2. Barbylicious

Will Mindark ever be happy with their profits or will EU lose the rest of its player base?

I am going to post this, knowing that I will more than likely be in for a fanboy bashing, because I am really upset. I don't know how many times this is going to keep happening. So Mindark reverted the terrible changes they made to crafting a few months or so back where you only would get...
  3. Barbylicious

Developer Notes #16 - Buff Improvements & More

Crafting changes are terrible The crafting changes are terrible. Now a near success nets you 40 to 60% of the value of what you are crafting instead of 10% to 99%. I usually ended up closer to the 90%+ range when getting near success and rarely would get the lower end of the spectrum. Now...
  4. Barbylicious

Loot in general.

I'm not whining. I replied just to let people know what to expect realistically, especially lately. I believe there are more players like me that aren't rich and don't kill mobs much bigger than nusuls and argonauts than there are high rollers. I especially feel sorry for those of you spending...
  5. Barbylicious

Loot in general.

I've been playing this game for over 4 years. Biggest hit was 422 PED mining unamped. I've probably deposited between 8-9k PED in that time. I now have about 700ped left. If you are playing this game hoping to end up ahead in the long run, dream on. The only way to do that is spend hours...
  6. Barbylicious

This war is a pretense

Xane, You're a piece of shit pirate. No one cares what you think or disagree with. Get over yourself, chump.
  7. Barbylicious

Login Problems - BEWARE - Don't keep using your gold card!

This is bullcrap. I have Gold Card and can't log in either. Absolute BS! Can't log in to game and can't log in to website account. Get internal error from game and bad code from website. Never had a problem before in over 3 years.
  8. Barbylicious

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them) - Part 2

Started a post on Arkadia Forums before realizing this existed already. http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/change-explosive-projectiles-help-player-economy.13269/#post-100772 Please add my name to the list! Barby Barbylicious Berry
  9. Barbylicious

Merry Mayhem Complaint

Just wanted to add one thing. It wasn't even the fact of competing really. I know I don't have the peds to really compete. My main reason for being upset is the simple fact that I just feel like there isn't an event for the little guy to do for Xmas. We were completely left out in the cold...
  10. Barbylicious

Merry Mayhem Complaint

This would have been my first time participating in a Merry Mayhem event but unfortunately even the Solo 1 instance is set up for people with big PED cards. I only have Pixie Armor and the cheapest armor plates are around 500 ped that may have allowed me to do the instance but then the ammo cost...
  11. Barbylicious

Continued trust in MindArk..?

If the bug is in MA's favor, there won't be any rush to fix it. If it affects them in a negative way, it will be fixed yesterday. I came back to this game hoping for improvements but instead I find that mining is pointless now since every crafter only makes EXPLOSIVE PROJECTILES which...
  12. Barbylicious

abuse by pirate using summonfucntion

THe point is this, a simple post by a representative of MA on the forums saying ANYTHING would be a start. not hearing ANYTHING other than support case quotes is not making anyone feel any better about this situation. MA simply needs to make an immediate public statement on these forums...
  13. Barbylicious

I no longer see any of the threads about this exploit on the general topic forum. Maybe it's just me...? If someone deleted/removed/merged all the threads here, what is wrong with you?! Anyone who hasn't played all weekend will never just come to the security topic of the forum and will have...
  14. Barbylicious

There are two things that can happen that may cause me to lose faith in this game and never deposit again. #1) If ALL of the "players" involved in this exploit only get a slap on the wrist. Let's face it, everyone involved in this latest exploit are all just as guilty as the other. Whether...
  15. Barbylicious

Since you are here to let us all know you think what is happening is ok, I hope you are willing to take the permaban with all your buddies also. By the way, I've already seen your cheating in videos. I expected nothing less from you. Let's just hope this is the last time I have to read your...
Back