Recent content by basil

1. basil

sig testing

testing not too short
  2. basil

"Scan the robot`s soil samples"

soil sample Found one at 76980, 70721 also they show up on the radar as orange dots and are visible even if your not on that mission Basil
  3. basil

so what does this say about loot?

Hey you captured my spider Hof :) I do think that loot value is a function of mob location and time.
  4. basil

Info: LA06 - Eva Longoria!? (Longus)

You need to see her without make-up....
  5. basil

FYI: New VU 10.0.6 CTD

getting it when I go to auction.
  6. basil

Ultimate VU10 EFD/Rep Whoring Guide POST HERE!

Train of thought got trapped in a tunnel??? MA you need to get us back on line quick!!! Can't you see what the wait is doing to us?
  7. basil

Selling: Full Phantom (M)

bid-- BO I'll go for the BO 5400 ped Deal done Thanks Sircus
  8. basil

Article mentioning EU

"once you're skilled and past the noob stage, you may be able to make a respectable £50 a week from your persistent gaming addiction." If you don't profit your a noob???
  9. basil

Help: Looking for leading member of Chetara society

I don't see us globalling enough either.
  10. basil

The invasion is a cover up for the real attack !!

Mutated Chirpy http://www.tararaboom.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/tweety.jpg
  11. basil

Very Special Urgent RL Need (from Canada) !!!

HMM seeds from British Columbia I know they are not the same kind of seed that got Marc Emery in so much trouble, but there still could be some issues. where do they have to go? Best to check out the import restrictions for natural products.
  12. basil

Increase PVP4 Traffic - 1.5x Skillgain

PVP4 Traffic How about only allowing you to loot the amount you carry in lootable goods?
  13. basil

Team Canada v. 2009

WOF Canada Basil Fletch Dragon count me in 154 hp 52 BLP ghost 5b vigi 6a M4+beast and as-117 +beast
  14. basil

Soc Discussion Getting Bigger TKoC HQ

Check the quality setting for the client, both ingame and clientloader these make a huge difference in performance.
  15. basil

Project: Alice's BOOBS

Oh NO!!!! BAD IDEA In game male enhancement advertising
Back