Recent content by BattleAxe

1. B

ATH: Ath eomon 71,399 ped omg!!!

"We did it with swords! Wiiith swords!!!!! WE ARE VIKINGS!" Loved your reaction so much, hahahahaha.
  2. B

Social Interface Improvement Requests after Vu 14.6.0

This is a fantastic list. If we all submit this as a support case then they will eventually have to listen.
  3. B

Ban the Above User!

Banned for color bias! :wise:
  4. B

Drone, please...

"If it ain't broke, fix it till it is!" - MA. Seriously, guys, let's get taming back first.
  5. B

Hunt the LA, WIN the LA!

Team Reg Team name: "DFA Swirlies", team captain: Indestructible BattleAxe OfPain (don't laugh :P).
  6. B

Ban the Above User!

Banned for banning the troll! They're so misunderstood. :(
  7. B

Another Newbie Log

Mining Log #2: Runs 5-16 Hey guys, lots been going on lately, hopefully I'll be able to get some more runs in soon though. Anyway, I've recently rather taken to mining. My TT return for these runs was exactly 100%, which is about 40% more than I can say for hunting. Also, since I've recently...
  8. B

717 PED for CDF Scout Foot-Guards...

Well that explains it. :D :lolup::lolup::lolup:
  9. B

717 PED for CDF Scout Foot-Guards...

I just thought this was too funny, had to share it. :laugh: I predict a sudden and dramatic increase in the number of female scout foot guards on auction.
  10. B

You`ve got an awesome name. :)

You`ve got an awesome name. :)
  11. B

An Open Letter to MindArk Concerning Scams and Mistakes

Also a good idea, but then we'd have people forgetting their password... Talk about a situation that could get bad quickly.
  12. B

I hadn't considered that, it's a fantastic idea though. Thank you for mentioning it.
  13. B

[Note to moderators: I wasn't entirely certain where to post this, as I'm not sure what category it falls under. If you want to move it to a different section, I'm fine with that, and apologize for the inconvenience.] Dear MindArk, Many, many of fallen prey, both in recent times and in the...
  14. B

Ban the Above User!

Banned for not wanting to follow the rules for banning people! ;)
Back