Recent content by Bean Bean Bean

1. B

Is the Good loot for hunters on CND

I dont know if its better per say. You have to factor in the tax. I do know that its more consistant. What i mean by this is that I have looted things up there hunting for 30 minutes that i havnt done hunting the same stuff on Calypso. I think more items drop on CND then they do on...
  2. B

Sarahs Teddybear Event @ OLA 26

Thanks for the adjustments Sarah
  3. B

Until we HOF or global

Like I promised....Round 2!!! Before we begin round 2, i just want to adjust some things first. I have never really set the guidlines of this event, so ill be more specific because I learned from the first round. The changes are as follows: -This event will just happen on a weekends...
  4. B

FYI: Help offered! Ask Neo The-One Baan

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
  5. B

The 1000m floor and beyond

lyst can be found at 1000m :) This is uber right here. I know you all are jeoulous :) I actually dropped this on a hill. Click to enlarge
  6. 1k

7. B

Mining for Murderers May - Double your hofs!

nice work Omega, keep it up :yay:
  8. B

Mining Quest 20 OA-109 on CND

Yeah he is racking them in...Seen one tower already. Keep it up man and best of luck.
  9. B

Me too, ill give him 2-1 odds on 100 peds lol.
  10. B

Yeah, I do wish you the best :yay: I like the attitude and the balls to the wall attitude. Worst you do is loose some peds, big deal. The joy and the adrenaline you will get on every click will be worth the peds man. Go for it, you only live once. Best of luck.
  11. B

Question: What you do while crafting?

LOL Im just like Butch actually. If I know that Im going to do a big run on filters or something, I go down to the local Temp Hiring Agency and recruit an All Star Clicker in the making. They charge me 15/hr for the person. I then drive him back to the house, get him a drink and show...
  12. B

320 bombs and not one hit lol......Ill take that offer!
  13. B

Beacon Mission question about loots

LOL please Butch dont be lying to people on the forum!! It was about 320 looted LOLLLLLLLLLLLL
  14. B

New Baby Arrival

Great news. I wish your family the best and Gratz!! Best of luck and god bless.
  15. B

@#%$!#^ Fees# #$%#$^%

Honestly its like $1.11 I think. Your missing out on a McChicken on the dollar menu from McDonalds.
Back