Recent content by Bear

1. Bear

MA is leading an unfair game

GL Andre Good Luck Andre, I hope you get unlooked soon - its quite some time that MA takes. - Not that I know you very well, but you have always been trustworthy in my eyes!
  2. Bear

Entropia Universe wants you to be able to upload your consciousness into its MMO world - PCGamesN

Well, what about Virtual Graveyards? (Serious, like for Island Girl, people already pay for such things) Implement that and I might think about "Uploading AI"...
  3. Bear

Cryptocurrency experience

Blockchain: Nice and welcome concept! BitCoin & Co.: "Lego Money" created by burning coal & uranium. Pointless beside gamble...
  4. Bear

Question: Kiting, exploit or not?

It is very simple to distinguish an Exploit from Smart Game Play It is Smart Game Play until MA fixes it - then it might become an Ex-Kind-of-Exploit. Otherwise nobody should play EU, because you will never know when or why you might get grounded for exploiting..
  5. Bear

Shop directory

Now really??? That's a "Shop Register" from last century!!! I am on mobile right now or I would write down what it should be like in Technological Advanced Universe:wise: Also I think I have already outlined a Shop Register suggestion including delivery jobs (mission style) for noobs and...
  6. Bear

Selling: BL1950, Modified Starkhov AS-117, HL18 SGA, Mayhem Scintillator Azure

SB for the Isis HL18 SGA from me ;) beehhhh..,. Ok, SB +100 PED !
  7. Bear

Selling: AyA Selling: ArsoIIITen, AdjRestoration, Spartacus(L)F, ModAres, EST(F), Adj.Maddox

Nice, I buy your stuff if you can guarantee me ( real world contract ) that those are PED makers. How does it work?
  8. Bear

Discovery: ArMatrix BP-60 (L) and ArMatrix BP-80 (L)

Hey, Gratz Mate!!!
  9. Bear

Battle Simulator Ideas and Suggestions Thread

1. I like it 2. Lots of good ideas already around - so no doubleposts from me ;) 3. At last map, mobs sometimes get "Unreachable" - this makes no sense in the context of BattleSim. 4. A few skills maybe?? :) Oh and Please: a new Name - its an attack on the Robot Homeworld - so name it...
  10. Bear

BattleSim Cheater(s)

7m for a complete run :eyecrazy: nice - could someone make a video of a run around 8-7min? I have no clue how you guys do that! Thanks!
  11. Bear

Reading this, I seems it would have been wise for MA to sell Billboards at some premium locations. Maybe the exclusive right per year or something like that...
  12. Bear

BattleSim Cheater(s)

:confused: I have a question. I have not played it yet but are those levels "dynamic" by any chance? Cause else it would be THAT easy to simply script it. I mean, come on, people made scripts for less advantages...
  13. Bear

TT Everything into NanoCubes

You seem to love to try to contradict me - no matter what. Or you are just stubborn. Of cause the TT will still work, and you would still be able to TT everything and get PED. You are making things up to show that it's a bad idea. The needed coding is a joke and of cause will EP crafting cost a...
  14. Bear

:rolleyes: oh my... 1. Res MU is already near TT would probably stay there. 2. What kind of "false cycle"? EP Gamblers will keep running. And you are the first who says "everything > 100% MU" 3. You mentioned the solution yourself: Whatever can be bought at TT, can not be converted into...
  15. Bear

What? :confused: "Crafers" don´t need NanoCubes... only the Gamblers... :wise: (ok, the "Gradening stuff uses them as well..) So some weapons use lots of ammo? So what? Reduse the ammo consumption to adjust to MU...
Back