Recent content by BellaKitty

1. B

Canadian Entropians

:P I miss the beaches there... will hopefully get to them once this summer :D
  2. B

Canadian Entropians

Hello All! I'm originally from Vernon, BC.... Moved to the Edmonton area and currently looking at moving back to BC!!! I'm not really an active forum user but I am active in game.... Maybe see some of ya in there ;)
  3. B

Selling: Ideal Proteron or Kreltin Plates (acid)

:yay: SOLD OUT :yay: Thanks again to all who purchased the plates :D
  4. B

A deal is in the works for the remaining set of plates and the 6 extra. I will update when the deal is done :)
  5. B

Still for Sale! :bump: :bump:
  6. B

:bump: :bump:
  7. B

Selling: 7X 3E plates

SOLD OUT! :yay:
  8. B

2 sets have now been sold. :yay: I have 1 set left and 6 extra plates. If anyone is interested in buying all 6 extra plates I will sell them all for 500ped.
  9. B

Things you believed as a n00b

LMAO! This thread is great, I'm glad it was "revived". Oh to be young and naive again... I believed that 1k of sweat was actually 1 "kg" of sweat so imagine my surprise when I tried to trade those first 1000 bottles of sweat (10kg) and was told it was only worth 7.50ped not 75ped :eyecrazy: I...
  10. B

Just a small note... I will be going for minor surgery on April 22nd and will be unavailable for a few days. If anyone is interested in the plates and you do PM me on or after the 22nd, I will respond to you as soon as I can get back to my computer. :computer: Bella :)
  11. B

Hiya Gently, Well, they're all still for sale... :dunno:
  12. B

Well, I just checked the MU on Entropedia, it is listed at 226%. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Plating Armor Plating Mark.2E (L) 0 0 6 3 0 0 0 22 0 6 3 31 41 13200 226% Crafted However, Ingame the MU is listed at 206.03% for the Month and none have been sold in the past...
  13. B

:ahh: OOPS! :ahh: I'm new to posting on here, forgive my error ;) I've added the % to the original post.
Back