Recent content by BenCoyote

1. BenCoyote

News: VU Postponement Notice

And to the players.. Be patient. Good things come to those who wait...
  2. BenCoyote

Entropia Bear Market 🐻

"What happens in game "Greed Kills" -- Benjamin Ben Coyote "What happens in Real life happens in a game and what happens in a game, happens in Real life." Art imitates life Imitates Life." - Benjamin Ben Coyote "Sales Matter, the PED Does Not" -- Benjamin Ben Coyote So, the sky is falling...
  3. BenCoyote

News: New Treasure Island Deeds

Well this was better than watching the "Black FRiday of 1983.." (And if there is anyone under 40, then you wouldn't remember it.. But it reminds of the riot when everyone scrambled to get a Cabbage patch doll for themselves and kids.. If I showed those under 40 the vidoe they'd be tramatized...
  4. BenCoyote

Entropia Universe 17.8.1 Release Notes

In VRussia, You don't kill creature, creature kills you! (Sgt.) Benjamin 'Ben' Coyote, IFN Marines, A.K.A. "The Blind Sniper" (and) his pets.
  5. BenCoyote

Fix this godforsaken lag

The answer for this one is simple.. Leave Calypso, and go somewhere else. The reason why this is happening is that there is too many folks on Calypso and not enough on other planets (like Next Island and Toulan and Cyrene... In short, Spread out.. and if you do have a sleipnir or a quad.. You...
  6. BenCoyote

News: Server Downtime for Maintenance

Time to change out the hamsters in their hamster wheels. . After all, we don't want Loot Lag. (Sargent) Benjamin 'Ben' Coyote, IFN Marines, A.K.A, The Blind Sniper (And his pets).
  7. BenCoyote

Server Downtime for Release

And now, something completely different. Shall I call out either Freddy Kruger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers for this one? (Sgt.) Benjamin "Ben" Coyote, IFN Marines, A.K.A. "The Blind Sniper" (and his animal petting zoo).
  8. BenCoyote

Server Downtime for Patch

Time to squash some bugs... like Monura :D
  9. BenCoyote

What Floats your Musical Boat, At this Very Second :)

Bang....... Now this was done this year on May 1st 202, and this is based as the ending song for Perhaps one of the best darn anime s out there, namely Cowboy Bebop. and this cover blows your mid with the kick of a .45 caliber colt revolver. So sit back and enjoy "The Real Folk Blues...
  10. BenCoyote

If you love music then try to dance to this ditty!! Alright I didn't know if anyone has heard of this piece of music, but a little background on it.. This song appeared 2 years ago during an episode of "Britians's Got Talent' and this was the audition song. which gave the guy the Golden Buzzer...
  11. BenCoyote

Be sure to wash your hands (A famous Queen song with a twist!) Okay , Okay , I know we are licing in tough times, and this stuff iwth COVID 19 is serious.. So as a public Service Song, I have decided to put this one up.. so you can laugh.. But take it seriously...(Seriouly) and yes you'll...
  12. BenCoyote

Let Get Real Clear on Cheaters/Botters and How to Fight Them

Life Imitates art imitates Life Alright I've decided to weigh in on this thread and here's what I say about people who are resellers and who are scammers and what I might say might hurt.. But then I have a motto:Life Imitates art imitates Life And I'm going to prove this with what is going on...
  13. BenCoyote

Have "The current Afairs of the world" actually helped Entropia Universe? or hurt it?

First off thanks for the feedback and yes we doo need to socialize more, and learn about each other. The reason is not that we are different people but rather we are a species (the human species) and thus we are tend to be a bit more open bout the problems of the world.. and yes your idea is a...
  14. BenCoyote

Have "The current Afairs of the world" actually helped Entropia Universe? or hurt it?

Howdy, Benjamin Ben Coyote here, and I got a rather interstig topic that anyone can chime in on.. and this involves two things going on at the moment.. Let's get to the "Real stuff" first..: The Real world Situation: As yo know, we are in a bit of a "Crisis" on the planet as an "Unseen Enemy...
  15. BenCoyote

BOooOoooRING

Time to rain on yuour parade! Excuse me? Let's be honest if Life is boring then look around at this very moment at least 4% of the world's population think it's boring and they are leaving the game of "Real life" . It's a little something called "The Morgue" What folks thing Life is boring...
Back