1. B

Selling: Selling skills (bring ESI) 500% mu all skills

attached my skills in photos.
  2. B

Selling: Full set ghost(m) tiers 0.99-2.99

full set 400 ped or best offer.
  3. B

FYI: EntropiaCatalog.info

You are doing a great job! good work and thank you for the amazing tool you created. very helpful !
  4. B

Question: Secondary weapon question!

That wasnt what i was wondering about..... i know you gain the defensive skills req for thevproffesion by getting hit... my question was if i hunt melee will i gain evader skills faster due to the fact that ill get hit more?
  5. B

Question: Secondary weapon question!

Hey guys! Just got my laser rifle dmg and hit profs to 25 and i'm really lacking in evade ( evader skill 9) so i was thinking of starting training a melee weapon as a secondary thing.... would knife be a viable option? And would melee be better to help me get evade faster? What are your...
  6. B

Its that time again.

Mega LOL !!! :lolup:
  7. B

Uber: 22.5 spider FFA

amazing !!! gz
  8. B

Cryptocurrency experience

that is an argument that has been thrown around for over 2 years..... i never saw a calculation or numbers to back that claim... if it did use 5% of the world energy...... which is ALOTE to tell it mildly... governments would shut down any crypto mining operation they could get their hands on in...
  9. B

Cryptocurrency experience

bitcoin mining has changed over the past couple of years..... once you could mine it with your home computer now it has become an industrialized thing.... if you try to mine with your home computer u will get cents a month.... now days its more profitable to mine other coins.... some...
  10. B

Dark Knight Apprentices (DKA) - New Society

woohooo go go DKA! Proud to be a new member and glad to say the guys from DK family have been very nice and helpful so far:)
  11. B

Happy New Year !!!

Happy new year !!!
  12. B

Uber: 'Santa' Gets His Present Early!

gz bro ! nice loot
  13. B

Happy Holydays

Happy Holydays !
  14. B

Enhancer Guide

no bro... just a new player.... read the post and thought it was useful info .... .
Back