Recent content by BeNjO

1. B

Consolidated release notes for VU 17.3, 2020/09/01

Updated everything, still locked lol
  2. B

Question: Webshop down?

I've been in contact with MA as I thought it was just a "me" issue (they removed my recently added cards and instantly could not use my 2FA code). They said they are aware of the situation but have no ETA. I need keys my self and it does seem like the 2FA is the issue, if you "Bad Code" 3-4...
  3. B

Selling: Lion Foot Guards (M)

Bumpy Bump offer via ingame or PM here :)
  4. B

Bumpy Bump tt+1,000 :yay:
  5. B

Buying: Herman SIR-30 Smuggler

Wanting to buy an Herman SIR-30 Smuggler
  6. B

Price dropped to tt+1200 :yay:
  7. B

Posting my first ever HOF as need the PEDS for my new gun: Lion Foot Guards (M) at almost Max TT value with a Tier of 0.5 I'm looking for TT+1,500 to split with my brother. Open to offers around the above price.
  8. B

Info: Current Withdrawal time

It's 50 Swedish business days, https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/sweden/ remove any of those days from your total and I guess it will be on time
  9. B

Isis CB19 T7

Thanks Wizz, Was posting it in the #calytrade just to see if any interest and some guy, who seemed to know his stuff, was like +400 at best. Glad I at least know I'm only down a couple hundred PED if the price I think I paid for it is correct (and if I find the right buyer) and I didn't waste...
  10. B

Isis CB19 T7

Had this gun for ages now and honestly, I could not find an actual price I bought it for and the market seems to of crashed since I last played seriously. Anyone have an idea on what I could sell it for? :scratch2:
  11. B

FYI: Beacon Strongbox's loot Lion Armor (unlmited)

Got some from one of the 12 loot boxes at the end, not from the beacon boxes MA wants us to buy keys for. :dunce:
  12. B

Why even play?

Are we talking about yung's dagger he got last night? I'm his sisters husband so just curious is it really is worth what he said xD
  13. B

Buying: Isis CB19

Bought one, #close :yay:
  14. B

Buying: Isis CB19

Bump, peds in card waiting, contact me in game Ben BeNjO Macc or on here, been sat at twins for a week now advertising wanting to buy one :laugh:
Back