Recent content by Biggestglobal

1. Biggestglobal

New Mining Log

GZ!tho the link is blocked from where i locates but i got what you mean and checked hof board in game. :P
  2. Biggestglobal

What is the demographic of the EU Playerbase?

Now there are around 4 or 5 regular players from mainland china, and sometimes few random guys come and go pretty quick (active less than 3 months) that not counted. There were more before 2009. Language is one reason and the other is the average cost if you want to have some fun in Eu. Me at...
  3. Biggestglobal

Debate and discussion and why FOMA is now playerless?

For those who treats mining as gambling: In "old" times, mining loot doest have a cap, for cap i mean the maxmium claim size you can hit with or without amps. People hit 20k or even 30k+ unamped on planetside. In that system, on FOMA or other indoor areas it will give you a "hope" to get 100k or...
  4. Biggestglobal

What do you do to break-up monotony?

When I log in at work... I do some paperwork at the same time, some thing needs typing and etc. Thats why do mining mainly since I wont need to fap too much. Its more like to work under some presure and I feel i can get better concentration model in some way :P Of course I will log out or just...
  5. Biggestglobal

Unable to log in, given "Internal Error".

did a bit search on forum, similar situations had happened before. The latest one happend around Jun, fort fury, people cant login for few hrs...so i guess i will just have to wait..
  6. Biggestglobal

Unable to log in, given "Internal Error".

same here..tried live supprt said there is a technical problem and tell me to try later...
  7. Biggestglobal

Achievement: RL: I'm a doctor!

gz(y)
  8. Biggestglobal

Yogs and thoughts

Well I started in 2007, a time when people ran around in auction house and hit you, they will type "srorry", like they hit you in RL. :P Its some good memory there but I leared 2 things here during all my eu time: 1、No need to be that serious to a game. Play games for fun...and if you treat it...
  9. Biggestglobal

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

register: The biggest global.. need to finish my sliver trox..thx
  10. Biggestglobal

Highest mob agro

highest argo i ever met are: pkers in lootable pvp4!:rolleyes: ok..thats not realy count as mobs.... Tantillon, this..
  11. Biggestglobal

A Message from MindArk Regarding Coronavirus

Glad to read this message and take care out there, MA. Well as a native lived right at the center, I was considering to write something few days ago but I dont want to make you guys panic out there and it is not something related to eu..even offtopic.. As my experience I'm not that worry about...
  12. Biggestglobal

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE ( Hunting + Mining ) March MEGA EVENT by EntropiaInvest

nice event:) register,The biggest global Hunting: UGA Mining: UGA thanks
  13. Biggestglobal

The Hogglo Ranch - 500 ped Bonus Event - join now !!!

add me in, thx The biggest global
  14. Biggestglobal

Deposit Methods Update

dont think they can do that since they are companies in china and the bank policies here forbids transactions with e- currencies like this. well in fact i heared withdraw from eu is impossible here now since the bank will ask you to provide a full details of the transaction if you do a...
Back