Recent content by BillM

1. B

Ditch the Wiki, Join the PEDex

entropiawiki.com is now up for me. It was really only part way down. Some things worked, like searching, viewing individual items, and some others. What was down was, the filterable lists, like all weapons, all missions, tools, and stuff like that. That part that was down (for me) is now up...
  2. B

Sorry you cannot log in try again later.

Sorry you cannot log in try again later Me, too. That's at the website. A couple of times, I couldn't even BROWSE to the website, so couldn't even try to log in. 505 error or something (maybe 502, like you said) Glad to know, I'm not alone. But, ya know... With a VU and a rollback, they got a...
  3. B

I thought I knew how the auction works

Thank you both. To Sirhc, I DID actually make an Offer for STONES first, before all this and realizes that I needed to refine it and offer ORE. So, The Mind, you said, "Time of the order is greater than the time your stack will expire." I'm thinking that If I failed to place a buyout price and...
  4. B

Oh!! Ok! I think I needed to have a "buyout" price. Not just a biddable action. I didn't. That makes sense. You don't want someone swiping away your stuff at close to your minimum bid, when your hopping it might sell for much more. Loged in and, that did it. I removed the Auction Offer and made...
  5. B

Oh!! Ok! I think I needed to have a "buyout" price. Not just a biddable action. I didn't. That makes sense. You don't want someone swiping away your stuff at close to your minimum bid, when your hopping it might sell for much more. I think "buyout" was the key. I'll go pull if off and put it...
  6. B

My inventory is all bulked up with stuff that I should probably TT, but has some market value and I thought I had the opportunity to unload one thing. I have 8 Ignisium Ingots, and there is an Auction Order from someone for 279 Ignisium Ingots for a "max markup" of 180.00. If I understand, they...
  7. B

Is it me or is Crafting Broken ?? Kunrad Solo reez

Aww!! I was part way through reading this thread and I was going to just post: I thinp my peyboard is bropen. But you beat me to it. I guess my ingenuity is bropen!
  8. B

Good news everybody!!

Unplug it from the wall, count off 30 seconds, plug it back in. It should work fine. Oh, and gratz on getting it officially approved. I will now go and try it out. -b
  9. B

Baking graphic card + fries <3

Ya think? I decided "no" on that, when I was typing, but I suppose I'd buy that as a possability. I'm not sure what temp it would take to soften the solder. It'd be funny to open up the oven after 10 minutes to find all the surface mount components from one side of the card lying loose in that...
  10. B

Baking graphic card + fries <3

That's amazing if it really works. That got me thinking of other reasons why this might work. First: By taking it apart and puting it back together you clear out a lot of dust, helping with airflow. A can of compressed air might have had the same effect, but theres always dust in places...
  11. B

missions that reward with attributes

Regarding this mision: " *Areneatrox mission* Outpost south of The Rig - 838//781 mission 1 : scouting 5 locations " All I have to say is... Click to enlarge
  12. Killed By Araneatrox

Killed By Araneatrox

13. B

Flying News

Thank you that's what I was really wanted.
  14. Pic10 459480

Pic10 459480

15. B

Flying News

Merry Christmas!!
Back