Recent content by binary

1. binary

Info: Be carefull when making Orders

How did you test it? 1) what item (max TT, real TT)? 2) order's max markup? 3) opening bid? 4) buyout bid?
  2. binary

Well, to be honest, after it didn't sell with 193 PED as both opening and buyout bid, I tried to sell it with 4 PED opening and 193 PED buyout bid - it worked (sorry whoever bought it, MA is informed). This was one test case that succeeded. I'm not that rich to test it with more items (already...
  3. binary

whiteknut, yes, I paid TT+194.31 instead of TT+75 that was specified as max markup in my order. I took a look at notifications and saw that the item was placed with 4 PED opening bid (TT+0.31) and 198 buyout bid. There were another order for TT+70. When I tried to sell the item for 193 PED...
  4. binary

This is how this bug might be working (someone could test it): 1) player A puts an order, e.g., Beast with max markup +75, max TT 123 2) player B sells Beast with: * TT value 3.69 PED * opening bid 75 PED, markup +71,31 * buyout bid 198, markup +75 3) auction system compares markup of the...
  5. binary

Great… Got amp for +194, although max markup was supposed to be +75… Filled support case, sent the screenshot.
  6. binary

Server Downtime for Release

They told me that this was intended feature - for disabling TP to/from/in PVP (at least for Billy's Spaceship Afterworld revivals, which are nowhere close to PVP, as far as I know) :D
  7. binary

Cant log in - The area you have tried to enter has

Same here, cannot log in today to lose more peds. Eudoria, Billy's area.
  8. binary

Little Big Mining Log - Miners Tool (OCR)

I thought those notifications are rendered as "always on top". As for the "user might not use that option" part - if that's just an option (one of two), it's up to user if he uses it or not. It might be just much more handy than to choose the resource manually. This might be doable with some...
  9. binary

Got an idea about identifying unknown claims. It's now possible to "Disable Loot Windows" under Options -> HUD. In this case, notification about the loot (item & value) is being shown in top left corner. So, when one gets a claim of Unknown resource, he would have to extract some portion of it...
  10. binary

Another thought about the deed window... You wrote that you do image preprocessing before OCR. The deed is yellowish/greenish, the letters are blue. If I copy a screenshot with a deed to photoshop, switch to show only blue channel (use values of blue channel as values for every channel), filter...
  11. binary

dr3w, I think we should stop spamming... Ido, another thought - is it possible to copy a small fraction of a screen? If yes, and if it is faster than copying whole screen (i.e., if copying 1/1000th of a screen is 1000x faster than copying whole screen), this might be helpful for detecting tool...
  12. binary

Screenshot from 2006-09-21. Dropped 600-800 bombs daily on calypso back then (sometimes up to 1200). I've been rather inactive recently though. I don't want to *avoid* blaus, I just want to make it *less common*. Same for duru - I don't want to *start finding it*, I just want to make it *more...
  13. binary

By the way, is your implementation safe against "man in the middle" attacks?
  14. binary

dr3w, I started mining 6 years ago, mining skills have always been just some numbers in the skill list (which cannot be said about skills in other areas). Now they actually matter much more than ever, as there are high-depth tools (what did you wrote about "heavy artillery"? :)). I think I do...
  15. binary

Yeah, this seems to be a great way of counting risen hands :D Hadn't read about this at the time of posting that comment. As a developer, I'd say that this means, umm, "never"? :D Merging might be a solution. It could also notify user if any setting has changed its name. Though, it does not...
Back