Recent content by BINX

1. B

Buying: Samurai arms M & SI HEART

Looking to buy samurai arms male. Preferably low tt as is to complete a collection. I would also like to get hold of a new SI HEART (stupidly fed mine to the tt) looking for good tiers if possible. Please pm me or message me ingame.
  2. B

1st New Player Event

Great Idea for an event and such a shame i missed it! Let me know if you need any help for the next one, i know quite a few disciples that would have loved this.
  3. B

Selling: Bulk L and UL Blueprints

Bump, Price reduced and spreadsheet of all BP's added
  4. B

Selling: Bulk L and UL Blueprints

All Bps are listed on the Google Sheet Linked Below https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GLusUl3JDSwo5ZKnnJK7OgpyULiL7dTjM82g9UVuBvo/edit?usp=sharing I am asking for 130 ped but i am open to offers and splitting this lot up if needed. I will also accept reasonable trades for items or AUD Binx
  5. B

Selling: Ghost with Knight foot (M)

Hi, I am interested is this still available?
  6. B

5789 Cow with Unlimited Isis HL6!

yay skammie :wtg: gratz mate
  7. B

D-1 anyone?

HAHA +rep yeah why make a second bid on it unless the seller didnt want to sell that 1
  8. B

spending 1k EFD

hehe nope 500 :D
  9. B

spending 1k EFD

i gots ome dung?? 100units in storage i cant sell it
  10. B

An interesting response from Support?

maybe they are doing it whilst the servers are down now hehe
  11. B

The invisible Trade Centre

can you see where he is yet?,.......
  12. B

Sorg pimped ma numptey!!!

haha brilliant pimp daddy
  13. B

D-1 anyone?

i wander if the guy that auctioned these realised that he/she wasnt gunna sell all of them..... Click to enlarge out of interest what would be the best way to sell that many D-1's??
  14. jester any 1??

jester any 1??

15. B

todays nice globals

i started of with a little go on the feffoids this morning and got hooked after this 1 Click to enlarge as u can see the very last mob of the hunt then came along this little fella as i cleared the way for another feff Click to enlarge and later on today another nice feff Click to enlarge...
Back