Recent content by Blackjack

1. Blackjack

Public Notice regarding EFA ship Bismarck

Gratz! Gratz Ravenjade! Very nice! Blackjack :cowboy:
  2. Blackjack

Need a new sci-fi novel to read? My new book is now on Kindle.

I stand corrected! +rep sent... Blackjack :cowboy:
  3. Blackjack

Need a new sci-fi novel to read? My new book is now on Kindle.

Sounds like an awesome book Hurri, unfortunatly I CAN'T READ IT!!!! Only available in the UK. Grrrrr.... Well lemme know when it makes its way across the pond..... Blackjack :cowboy:
  4. Blackjack

Show us ya face!

Yes and Beer is particularly good when its SPELLED CORRECTLY WITH A CAPITAL B! :wise: Blackjack :cowboy:
  5. Blackjack

Uber: Toilet Biscuits

Nice one Chesty! Gratz! Blackjack :cowboy:
  6. Blackjack

FYI: PCF Maintenance

Try reading the thread! 711 explains all in post #9. Now, about that egg..... Blackjack :cowboy:
  7. Blackjack

*HACKED* 'Jamhot Tattooing' Facebook account!

Glad ta hear that your gettin squared away Jam! Holler at me once your up and running again so I can re-add you to my fb account. As for Tuzla, it is located in what is now Bosnia, which was once part of Yugoslavia and is currently part of the region known as "Istealyourshitistan" This area is...
  8. Blackjack

Question: Private Forum within PCF

Please refer to this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?216492-Cake-....-or....-PIE!!!! Blackjack :cowboy:
  9. Blackjack

*HACKED* 'Jamhot Tattooing' Facebook account!

Ok, I got hit up for some ped via facebook PM yesterday too... The difference being that Jam and I had already been down this road once before the last time his account was hacked. Also I had previously seen another post from him stating that his account was comprimised. So me being me, I...
  10. Blackjack

GloryHound Irregulars 6th Birthday:))))

Happy Birthday GHI!!!! Sorry to hear about your ship.... Have you tried the button next to the door? You know, the one that says OPEN? Blackjack :cowboy:
  11. Blackjack

Discovery: Imperial Hazen Arm Guards (F)

I expect a full set of this to be priced in the vicinity of Carramone. Possibly more depending on rarity. It's nice to see something turning up that will fill the empty hole for upper level acid armors tho, whoever winds up with a set of this is gonna have a LOT of fun on TI! :eyecrazy: *Sits...
  12. Blackjack

Thanksgiving day

Happy Thanksgiving right back at ya Gord! Hope the turkey is perfect and the taters are creamy smooth! I just had my slice of pie and am now looking for a quiet place to curl up with my bottle of Redbreast.... Blackjack :cowboy:
  13. Blackjack

Robot Beacon Preview Video

Looks amazing! Hope to see deep space beacon missions in the near future! Blackjack :cowboy:
  14. Blackjack

Lol! Glad I could get a giggle out of ya! Btw, very nice pic! Blackjack :cowboy:

Lol! Glad I could get a giggle out of ya! Btw, very nice pic! Blackjack :cowboy:
  15. Blackjack

Selling: Selling my skills

Totally agreed.... I'm gonna miss seein ya around Nun! Congratz and I wish you the very best with your new thingie! Hope to see ya around in your nude.. Er I mean NEW persona :D.... Anyway, knock 'em dead ma'am! Blackjack :cowboy:
Back