3. blacksmith

Smith's store - the best a player can get

more items added
  4. blacksmith

More items added
  5. blacksmith

Selling: Calypso Land Deeds

are you still selling? and how much ar eyou looking for?
  6. blacksmith

thank you maria Thank you for the neighbouring BUMB And you have a very pleassent shop and booth in omegaton too, BUMB for the lovely neighbour:) For Customer Info, MORE ME and weapon armour added to all the shop, fell free to drop by.
  7. blacksmith

More Mind Essence and sweat added , welcome to visit all the smith's store
  8. blacksmith

more mind essence and sweat below market price open for sale, with all the essential tools for all profession, welcome everyone:)
  9. blacksmith

Downloading Problem, Please help

Alright got it fix without using the repair tool, it seem broken in my last 2 attempts in re installation, but i got it fix when i push the download thread from 12 to 1, and it work okay now, thanks dandy for helping.
  10. blacksmith

Downloading Problem, Please help

Right after the VU 12.0.4, i am fail to download the patches, which the total size of the entire file keep increasing , and it seem like it take forever to download the the entire calypso files, when i am trying to reinstall the whole entropia, the problem remain, please help,
  11. blacksmith

FYI: Repair any VU without Full Re-installation

HELP!!HELP!!SOS ,Since the VU 12.0.4 I am trying to download the patches, but it fail, and i decided to re download the whole things, and i uninstalled the entire entropia universe, when i'm trying to get back in it take 3 days and it haven;t finish download, the client loader is running as...
  12. blacksmith

Currently expriencing some technical problem on downloading, but shops still open for business, all are welcome
  13. blacksmith

Entropia Universe 12.0.6 Release Notes

geting the same old problem, it take forever to download and the total size keep increasing as the download started
  14. blacksmith

FYI: Repair any VU without Full Re-installation

HELP!!HELP!!SOS ,Since the VU 12.0.4 I am trying to download the patches, but it fail, and i decided to re download the whole things, and i uninstalled the entire entropia universe, when i'm trying to get back in it take 3 days and it haven;t finish download, the client loader is running as...
  15. blacksmith

END OF SUMMER SALE, MORE weapon choices and ME added for huge selection, with lowest price bargain, come check it out at Smith's Store today. QUICK QUICK
Back