Recent content by BlindShot

1. B

Event: HELP Black Hawk Hawk. (Great prices)

EWWWWW!!!! bad thoughts :bs:
  2. B

FYI: You couldn`t buy a hangar even if you wanted to

ty for pointing that out to me... :bs:
  3. B

Something Big is coming

ooops, fixed op to reflect correct year. by the american comment, maybe a comma should've been appropriate. (sry, i'm american) meaning sorry it's backwards for you non-american people. as for Iso-8601, nah, too much effort to reprogram my brain. :bs:
  4. B

Something Big is coming

Just a feeling. My reason, the updates are fixing less and describing less... for example, this last update 1-19-10 (sry, i'm american) only fixed stability and reported no known issues... leads me to believe something is about to be released as they fail to inform us with what's being...
  5. B

FYI: You couldn`t buy a hangar even if you wanted to

i would suspect that MA would take something out that "hanger" pool. After all, they are losing decay of ships and maintanence fees of hangers this whole time too. :bs:
  6. B

Question: Mr. & Mrs. Atami present : Molisks high density LA

well, that would put me out of the picture... gl with your LAs :bs:
  7. B

Question: Fantascic loots,... not for all...

Please provide proof of your accusations.
  8. B

ty for the rep ;)

ty for the rep ;)
  9. B

Question: Mr. & Mrs. Atami present : Molisks high density LA

I have mixed thoughts on this one... on one hand a full DNA rack would provide endless hours of molisk smashing, but when the soc wants to get together for a hunt, what better than some large molisk? After some thought while typing here is my suggestion... for now have the one with a full...
  10. B

Missing Loot?

No this was a team hunt, no blue messages and no "no loot" messages
  11. B

Missing Loot?

Several times while out hunting bots today with a couple socies and after looting, we would not get loot but also there wouldn't be a "no loot" message. Anyone else come across this?
  12. B

Hunting experiment

ok ty :bs:
  13. B

Hunting experiment

Is this a running total or a session total. it looks like a session total, can you add in a running total? :bs:
  14. B

Hunting experiment

subscribing :bs:
Back