Recent content by Blitzminister

1. B

Jorå, men har en jäkla förkylning...går väl över såsmåningom. Ja SGA-item skulle ju vara skoj...

Jorå, men har en jäkla förkylning...går väl över såsmåningom. Ja SGA-item skulle ju vara skoj, men man anar ju att sannolikheten att man lootar ngt vettigt är rätt minimal.
  2. B

Kom hem från Turkiet igår, är på jobbet nu och ska hämta min nya dator imorn, sen ska jag väl...

Kom hem från Turkiet igår, är på jobbet nu och ska hämta min nya dator imorn, sen ska jag väl spela lite senare i veckan hade jag tänkt :)
  3. B

Tackar :) Spelar du något nu för tiden?

Tackar :) Spelar du något nu för tiden?
  4. B

Gold Card broke, funny response of MA

Hmm... Sounds like Franz Kafka is now running the support department.. ;)
  5. B

Hello old friend! Hows things, still playing? I'm waiting for new computer parts to arrive...

Hello old friend! Hows things, still playing? I'm waiting for new computer parts to arrive, probably next week, also my internet operator is squeezing my connection speed to min for the rest of the month due to the fact that I've been downloading a lil to much stuff :P Havn't been testing the...
  6. B

Selling: Fuga set M

Yeah, fuga rocks! .....and your ava is Frank Zappa reincarnated :laugh:
  7. B

Buying: Fap 90

You shouldn't have sold your old one ;)
  8. B

No 'Gens' on Beacon?

I was on a 29ped eacon recently and as far I remember some bots were named genxx and some just drone, defender etc. I remember that we discussed this during the mission, cant recall if it has changed since before.
  9. B

Racially Offensive Society Names

For me the :eek:word is as bad as any word that seems to be put upon persons that are non-white. Why do newspapers in some countries have to tell the readers that the suspect is a black male 44 yo, isn't male 44yo good enough? Regarding this boy trying to lure ppl into his soc, yes report him...
  10. B

The 80's Thread

Speaking about German 80's, I just had to add this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPmL-_haRac :lolup:
  11. B

The 80's Thread

Mmm...DAF is one of my absolute favourites and I would say that they are the "founders" of the EBM. The germans did so much great music in the 80's :) Here's Laibach: (Slovenia) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3SvjSu4R-8 I watched them at a concert 2 years ago and they're still kicking ;)
  12. B

What really bugs me…

I think that an item that costed 10K in those days was equaly rediculously expensive as an 100K item today, and an 1M item tomorrow :) The chance of looting a good item might perhabs has been bigger in the past, but if I've been playing 5 years ago I would prolly thought the price was...
  13. B

Hey has anyone else's boobs got bigger?

since last VU..hmm, dunno, but since I started to play EU, both boobs and belly got bigger :laugh:
  14. B

Do you trust US$ = PED

It also drives the price of oil up to insane levels, wich definately doesnt help US nor Europe.
  15. B

Do you trust US$ = PED

Who is this dictator? :scratch2:
Back