Recent content by BloodSung

1. BloodSung

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Skilling Is Beautiful ------------------------ Leader : Alexander David Blood
  2. Alexander David Blood

Alexander David Blood

A current picture of my avatar :)
  3. BloodSung

Searching for epic old guy - private photo shoot

Grey Hair - Check Grey Beard - Check Stoic Features - Check I'll throw in my avatar for looks if you want an additional old guy.
  4. BloodSung

Info: Codex Mission Details for Calypso Creatures

Yep, X decay to complete a challenge. Varies by mob and increases per rank.
  5. BloodSung

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

Register Alexander David Blood
  6. BloodSung

Info: Codex Mission Details for Calypso Creatures

After playing around with multiple different creatures, the challenges are based on decay spent to kill. I used different leveled Armatrix LBs to find this out on the same creature for sabakumas last night. This patch is beautiful~ *Edited from returns, to spent to kill*
  7. Koot Kats

Koot Kats

8. BloodSung

Info: Hunting Academy on Rocktropia

Okay, I love the Way of Melee, Lets do this!
  9. BloodSung

EntropiaFund Progressive Jackpot event

Register Alexander David Blood
  10. BloodSung

Suggestion: Amusement/Recreational Parks

I'm glad y'all are giving critiques and opinions. Having something we can do with each other that isn't the normal is generally entertaining. I mean, people found pogo dancing on kegs entertaining!
  11. BloodSung

Compets should of been done like the battle pets in World of Warcraft. There was no need to make a third party application for it. I currently have a better feel for Henrik. Hopefully MindArk might change by next year. *shrugs*
  12. BloodSung

:\ Kinda what I am hoping to get at. Make some points of interest, places where people can do a get together and enjoy some content that isn't murderhobo style gameplay, frantic mining sprees, or idling chat crafting. *shrugs*
Back