Recent content by Bloody_Razor

1. Bloody_Razor

Fast Trade

hy i get an error every time i start the fast trade java.net.SocketException: Unexpected end of file from server at java.base/sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTPHeader(Unknown Source) at java.base/sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.parseHTTP(Unknown Source) at...
  2. Bloody_Razor

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Hy Can you also sighn me up for this? Johny Razor Speedy thanks
  3. Bloody_Razor

Achievement: Queens Sceptre

Congratz They always take long to fix mistakes, but at last you got your prize, while i was told that my name wasn't found on the event that gave a shirt after the event you won... But not that it matters anymore:laugh:
  4. Bloody_Razor

ofc i did seen twilight new moon, im waiting for eclopse to come on cinema...

ofc i did seen twilight new moon, im waiting for eclopse to come on cinema...
  5. Bloody_Razor

La 65

got it :D ty guys, and girls...
  6. Bloody_Razor

La 65

finaly i found it :yay::D
  7. Bloody_Razor

La 65

i tryed, i also looked at the map, no sign of LA 65:scratch2:
  8. Bloody_Razor

Real 'No Team' MM Event!

AOL 55 (just N of Cayuze) about 2.2k m (4-5 teleporting times) there are also big exo (if that`s the right LA):D
  9. Bloody_Razor

La 65

does anyone know the cords for LA 65?
  10. Bloody_Razor

The egg !!!

what`s the egg good for anyway?:D
  11. Bloody_Razor

How to shop cheap in Calypso?

yeah, it`s still new, but all the soc is working on it...:D
  12. Bloody_Razor

Riding a Longu !

indeed, that`s funny:laugh::wtg:
  13. Bloody_Razor

The Mindforce powers of the future

these mentioned above are apearence mostly..that is a good ideia and i want to add few more most were added by others... Speedrun chip: x10 speed for a period of time not distance, used ME is up to u MA Flying chip: Flying powers for a period of time Sealt chip: invisibility for a short...
  14. Bloody_Razor

Discovery: The first enhancer

yes, when ur craft atemps is succesfull u get 2 enchanters, that would be 40 pec tt, but they cost far more than that, and they are consumed randomly, so it sux:mad:
Back