Recent content by bluesaxon

1. bluesaxon

"1st day Noob" got a 6.8k tower at Swamp Camp

Chances are this kid is an introverted loser who won't tell any1 other than his mom about this game.
  2. bluesaxon

Post VU 10 Mining Resources Maps and Charts

OK, area 13 on amethera i found.. ENMATTERS: Crude oil, sweetstuff, Force Nexus
  3. bluesaxon

Is this a tower?

OK cool, some noob probably just hit a tower right near the exarosaurs outside PA.
  4. bluesaxon

Is this a tower?

maybe some instructions on how to delete this thread. and where to upload images, this image is on !!!!!!!!!!!
  5. bluesaxon

Is this a tower?

It looks like no ordinary claim marker.. what is it? http://i942.!!!!!!!!!!!.com/albums/ad263/kinley91/claimmarker.jpg edit: apparently the image doesnt work nevermind...
  6. bluesaxon

What's up with the mountains?

If your goal is to get by the mountain, couldn't you simply TP past it? Or if your goal is to get on top of the monutain couldn't you simply TP on top of it?
  7. bluesaxon

Estate Development Opportunities Available Now

I would like to see the owner of PA Mall put this song into his mall http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6zHyxHNcFg :laugh:
  8. bluesaxon

Version Update 10.5 Content List

They fixed the bleating decoyssss!!!!
  9. bluesaxon

Community bid for CP FPC as bidder

No one answered my question on the fist page. How much can we expect CP to sell for? I've never been so I don't know how CP compares to CND. ANd even if CP isn't CND quality, I could still see it selling for more because of Neverdie's success with CND.
  10. bluesaxon

Post VU 10 Mining Resources Maps and Charts

There is crude oil at area 36 aswell.
  11. bluesaxon

I completely disagree with you on this one. The decision should be weighted based on the % ownership of the shares.
  12. bluesaxon

I think this is a great idea. What value can we expect CP to go for? 100k US? 200k US?
  13. bluesaxon

FYI: Be real carefull when hunting Daikibas

the fuck, racist enough. bwahaha
  14. bluesaxon

Help: Anyone have problems with Bank Neverdie?

I guess they took the day off. :laugh:
  15. bluesaxon

FYI: Be real carefull when hunting Daikibas

I've been trying to screenshot the flying daikiba phenomenon aswell. :laugh:
Back