Recent content by Bones

1. Bones

Achievement: Another full Mayhem Armor set (M)

Always loved this armor , L will have to do for me.
  2. Bones

New AI president in MindArk

Humans are bored .. maybe battling a mutual enemy in the future will bring us some joy.
  3. Bones

New AI president in MindArk

Excuse me Mr. AI , Bones here. Is it possible you could add the TT value of the remaining fuel in my vehicles , when I mouse over them. Also , if it is not too much of an imposition , could you add a world for WGT golf so I may play golf here instead of leaving. Cheers , and gratz on the new...
  4. Bones

My 18th Birthday - Let's Get Drunk

Happy Birthday
  5. Bones

Buying: UFO

Thank you for your continued interest in my buy thread , though my offer is firm at 500.
  6. Bones

Buying: UFO

Still wish to purchase.
  7. Bones

News: Server Downtime for Patch

Diversification of what is offered is truly the only long term strategy. MindArk created a plug in system for planets , and the only developer was NEVERDIE and a few other failed attempts. Pulling in something unique businesses such as WGT golf planet would be amazing. Another planet dedicated...
  8. Bones

Very annoying sweat collector on Rock Tropia / Creatur Hater

The righteous have spoken.
  9. Bones

Very annoying sweat collector on Rock Tropia / Creatur Hater

Hating on Haters Vol V Kill Haters Killed 1242 of 10,000 Haters All from swunting Not everyone plays the same
  10. Bones

Send a gift

Allow us to send a single ped to someone. This would allow anyone to send their approval to Amryu for his wonderful work at replacing our Wiki .
  11. Bones

How to show the keyboard map?

Agreed.
  12. Bones

Let's bring Entropia to PAX West!

Hope you have a blast.
  13. Bones

Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

Would be a logical continuation of out of instance tokens. Seasonal boxes already carry over.
  14. Bones

Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

My guess is he couldn't deliver on the mouse over showing fuel TT value in vehicles. Maybe the next leader will follow through to save his job.
Back