Recent content by BrianMik

1. BrianMik

Question: are you participating in Merry Mayhem & on what level.

I Like Turtles I may participate, especially now you can fit in 30 hours however you please. Level 2 unfortunately...still voted liking turtles FTW
  2. BrianMik

Uber: 30766 Hog - LR48 UL

:woot: WTG Nex!!!!
  3. BrianMik

Hey Mandy! Just been super busy with school. I will probably be on a bit more after I get back...

Hey Mandy! Just been super busy with school. I will probably be on a bit more after I get back from my trip next week. How is everything going?
  4. BrianMik

News: Beware the Chirpy

Chirpys are hiding amidst Boorum Males...and Females North of East Scylla. Any generous tailors willing to clothe them and spare us from all the parts flopping around? :laugh: :eek: lol First time a female has been seen correct?
  5. BrianMik

PIRATE PARTY: Sat 23rd May

Yarr!!! Did I hear Pyrate Party?!? :D
  6. BrianMik

Zooming in

Its been doing this all the time for the past few months for me. Keep making me think I global/HoFed. :( Support case would be best to let them know.
  7. BrianMik

Selling: Modified LR32 Full TT

Sold for 116% PM Sent
  8. BrianMik

lol :laugh:
  9. BrianMik

I understand completely. 5 min grace period it is.
  10. BrianMik

Hey guys, I want to make this auction as fair as possible, and since one of the bidders is bidding my PM anonymously it will be very difficult to get the bid posted in time and let the other respond (especially during those last seconds), or get a PM back again (equally difficult for both...
  11. BrianMik

Modified Bump... (L)
  12. BrianMik

Wednesday Bump
  13. BrianMik

Bump............................
  14. BrianMik

B u m p..........................
  15. BrianMik

What frustrates you today in Entropia Universe?

In no particular order: Missed shots not known if it was due to lag/technical issues (Can fix by showing a message "Shot missed" in the damage chat function) Need to remove armor before removing plates, horrible for UL armor decay Takes forever to get flights - Add automation to hangars. I...
Back