Recent content by Brooke

1. B

Multiple charges

use a prepaid credit card I use a prepaid (PP) credit card for all MA transactions. Why? Because i don't trust a company i don't know with my "real" credit card number, not to mention giving them permission to withdraw from my bank account. If it is prepaid, they can only take what i put on the...
  2. B

Selling: BodyGuard with lifetime warranty

hello, i would like to order a set of (F) with warranty if the offer is still good :)
  3. B

FYI: Mission Guide for Dummies

better place for merps (maybe) In my oppinion a better place to send newbs may be to ALA04. It is west of Silver Ridge and north-east of Nea's. Most newbs get Nea's TP early for sweating purposes so this area should be in a "friendly" location since silver ridge is almost always visited on TP...
  4. B

Enough is Enough

(originally posted in the Taming page, but it applies to MF also): It takes them this long to "update" taming? My guess is the updates are going to be just like missions, great for the select few highest level players and almost a waste for everyone else. They keep introducing new things to...
  5. B

FYI: Taming: the waiting...

the advantages: here are the advantages of being in the "front of the pack": if you are the first and only one to be able to tame a Daik Prowler, then you can charge ANYTHING u want for them, if someone really wants one, they either pay it or go without! if we can someday ride pets, and you...
  6. B

FYI: Taming: the waiting...

Enough is enough :bump: :bump:
Back