Recent content by BruuD

1. BruuD

Price Check Tier 10 ArcSpark & T10 Rainbow sword

I bought my T9 ArcSpark this month for +10K. Did some comparison with lower tiered offers and I think it is a fair price, maybe slightly too high, but they are pretty hard to find. Net cost for going from T7 to T8 is at leat 1K ped (according to Wiki, in reality it will be much higher) so I...
  2. BruuD

Question: Genesis arcspark

I use it as a main, but I just play recreational and don't really track my returns. It's no worse than any other weapon with similar eff and dpp. If you put in a lot of hours then you will most likely lose with this weapon in the long run, but I guess that goes for any weapon that does not have...
  3. BruuD

Buying: High tier Genesis ArcSpark

Got offered one but I'm not sure if I'm happy with the price, so looking for more options.
  4. BruuD

BUMP
  5. BruuD

Looking for a high tier Genesis ArcSpark, preferably 8 or higher. EDIT: Found one
  6. BruuD

Selling: Full set of Eon (M,L) & Perseus (M,L)

Perseus moved to auction
  7. BruuD

BUMP......
  8. BruuD

BUMP If no one is interested within a few days, all parts will be moved to auction and sold off separately.
  9. BruuD

Full set Eon (M,L) TT = 1.280 (around 90% TT left) Price = 115% = 1.472 PED Full set Perseus (M.L) TT = 940 (around 94% TT left) Price = 125% = 1.175 PED (moved to auction) Both armor are decayed fairly evenly across all parts. Send me a PM if you want to buy one of these sets. Prices are...
  10. BruuD

What's Wrong Whith Wiki !?

Any junior engineer is capable of putting a CDN like Cloudflare in front of this website to make it perform more than fair. It wouldn't even have to cost a single buck, it can literally run on the free tier forever. They can continue to run on the same shitty server with the same shitty software...
  11. BruuD

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Initiated: Feb 07, 2023 Committed: Apr 3, 2023 In bank: Apr 5, 2023
  12. BruuD

Info: Current Withdrawal time

Initiated: Jan 25, 2023 Committed: Mar 29, 2023 In bank: Mar 31, 2023
Back