Recent content by Buck

1. B

hey! I am back! I hope 2007, and 2008 and 2009 were good years for you and yours! I hope you...

hey! I am back! I hope 2007, and 2008 and 2009 were good years for you and yours! I hope you will come back out to Neas and sweat with me for old time sake! Pierce Buck O'Toole
  2. B

Is the game off line for maintenance or upgrades? If not - any ideas why I might be getting...

Is the game off line for maintenance or upgrades? If not - any ideas why I might be getting this message when I am trying to log in? Thanks!
  3. B

IS the Game up tonight (11:20pm)?

IS the Game up tonight (11:20pm)?
  4. B

Ore Gazz MMM uber

Ore Gazz MMM yo yo yo Mom! YOU INSPIRE ME! Pierce Buck O'Toole
  5. B

Ore Gazz MMM uber

Ore gazz MMM YourMom! You are truely awesome! Pierce Buck O'Toole
  6. B

Ore Gazz MMM uber

Ore gazz MMM Wow! That was an amazing run of globals! Congrats! Pirece Buck O'Toole
  7. B

Happy Birthday Forgo!

YO YO YO Forgo! Its Your Birthday! Wishing you many Globals and HOF's today! Pierce Buck O'Toole
  8. B

Newbie Oil Rig Field Trip II !

Frequently Asked Questions I have been asked so many basic questions by people wanting to participate; here are the most FAQs and answers! #1. Where do I need to go? ANSWER: Go to the revival building EAST of the TP at Camp Pheonix. We will congregate there, and I will be giving further...
  9. B

Tin Can Squashing

Go to Work! Dragger, #1. I found your A103 this morning in my inventory. Thanks #2. You and Mikah and QC get out of this Blog and go to work! It is 7:48 am where you live and you should not be playing games! Thanks Pierce Buck O'Toole :)
  10. B

Free Wormhole Event On Jan 20th Please be sure to let all the new ppl in your societies to be at Camp Pheonix early on January 20th. We will be changing into our Ojs and sheathing all the weapons before the event. It will be a big help also to get a single line well ahead of time and move in...
  11. B

Oil Rig Event! Mikah ! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I am so ready for this! Please count me in and count on me to be at Camp Pheonix two hours early! This is the absolute best way to visit the far south eastern corner of Eudora and participate in the largest TP run back to Twin Peaks! Dont miss this...
  12. B

0% Server Status here...

Its still down in Central time Zone in USA at 8:15pm
  13. B

Welcome back to Camp Phoenix

Camp Pheonix is Open for Business Thanks to all those who moved back to CP tonight! The sweating is still the best in all of EU! We now congregate out west of the TP and gun enplacements. The mobs stay with us and almost never are attracted to the gun turrets! There were Atrox and Amax Cows...
  14. B

Running from New Oxford to Sakura

Bump it up! Bump it UP!
  15. B

Running from New Oxford to Sakura

Round Em UP! Move Em OUT! Bump up the Jam!
Back