Recent content by Bullet 007

1. B

Back from 9 year break need help please 5000 PED deposit question

Thanks for the reply - I am treating this as a game and have no expectations of making money playing unless I’m lucky. That being said I would like to give myself the best possible chance of getting hofs but it is not something I am expecting I just want to be able to deposit $500 and have...
  2. B

Back from 9 year break need help please 5000 PED deposit question

Hi everyone I played between 2007/2010 on and off and then quit until this week. Things have changed a lot and I’m just trying to get my head around them all before I waste PED. When I quit I sold most of my items and chipped out most of my skills and withdrew the PED so I am pretty much...
  3. B

Selling: OA-109 Unlimited BP

still for sale willing to sell way below market needs to sell fast just to clarify this is an oa-109 (l) bp not a limited, limited bp
  4. B

Selling: OA-109 Unlimited BP

Selling - Must go this weekend. PM or post offers here, thanks
  5. B

Selling: OA-109 (L) Blueprint

anyone wanna buy this? back for sale
  6. B

Still for sale, my last buyer backed out! Anyone interested in this great bp? I would keep it myself if I was anywhere near skilled enough to click it
  7. B

bump - still for sale
  8. B

Question: Skills req to be profitable crafting Breer M3a (L)

Hi, what skills do I need to have a somewhat chance of crafting this gun and turning a profit . (overall after say 1k clicks, not just lucky after 3)
  9. B

Selling: UL MA-105 (UL enmatter amp)

I have been following this thread with interest, the sb is now almost at a level where I would be prepared to enter bidding, pm me if you lower the sb/bo again :)
  10. B

Buying: Redulite Ore/Ingots

daily bump - still looking for plenty
  11. B

Daily bump - any advance on 1k?
  12. B

Buying: Redulite Ore/Ingots

PM Me your price/amount thanx
  13. B

Thanks for the offer Pollus, still not enough for me to sell. Im in no hurry to sell but I dont have anywhere near the skills to use this BP so even though I dont want market history average I do want a fairly good price for it as im not in a hurry to sell.
  14. B

No problem, I appreciate your offer and views. If anyone else wants to bid higher let me know not looking for the average market value but more than 500, thanks.
  15. B

Thanks for the offer Akoz, still looking for higher, market average is still quite abit higher than that
Back