2. Bummer

Ok, I think I just about got Gabe hooked on AfterWorld XoD

Ok, I think I just about got Gabe hooked on AfterWorld XoD
  3. Bummer

Show us ya face!

Jeiger? Blasphemy!
  4. Bummer

Show us ya face!

Lol, I know you're the only damn person on here I know. I think people were just looking at the bass and Hartke stack ... 4x10 + 1x15 = orgasm. I'm glad you remember it! =oD
  5. Bummer

Show us ya face!

Wow, if I knew I was so popular I might have hung around a bit more!
  6. Bummer

Show us ya face!

=oD Was wondering who'd catch that! Actually, no. That was totally unintentional, lol.
  7. Bummer

Show us ya face!

Doubtful ... =o) I barely ever log in anymore, but this thread was on top, so I'll play along.
  8. Bummer

Did you get the second one? Tried sending it this morning, with a bit more detail. You'll need...

Did you get the second one? Tried sending it this morning, with a bit more detail. You'll need a specific driver for the X-Fi. Also, you don't really need to use the Metro UI, and only apps designed for it, work with it. Any 'normal' program you run still goes back to the regular desktop...
  9. Bummer

Empty your fk'n PM's, I can't send you anything here or the NBK forums, lol

Empty your fk'n PM's, I can't send you anything here or the NBK forums, lol
  10. Bummer

EU on Linux (WINE)

Thought I'd give this a shot with the latest WINE update ... seems to be some progress (I think, haven't tried in a while). Note that using Safe Mode was graphically horrible. I had to move the shading up to at least 'High' settings to be bearable, and even make some objects (such as my...
  11. PE on Wine 1.3.5

PE on Wine 1.3.5

WINE Testing
  12. Bummer

Calypso Gateway - Helping or Hurting

I'm guess I'm part of the minority that actually liked being thrown onto the planet left to fend for myself when I started. I played the game for a couple years before I found the first guide or forum, and honestly it was more fun to me that way. Actually, I did find a map, and spend the first...
  13. Bummer

Copy EU folder

I'm not sure ... but I don't think so. BUT ... if you have a backup of the game folder, all you need to do is download the little installer and run it to get things right in the registry. Cancel the massive download and copy the backup folder over the newly installed folder. I've done that a...
  14. Bummer

FYI: Petition to let MA know we want to know what scopes and lasers do!

I've never used one, but I'll sign on principle. Gee Bummer Bouge
  15. Bummer

Important TP's

My first thought was that it depends on your chosen profession ... on second thought, I would simply say all of them. =oP First week or so I was in-game was spent running around with a friend (who joined the same day I did) getting TP's. It was well worth it.
Back