Recent content by Butch

1. Butch

Known Interconnect Issue

Hmm... let's see... He made a broad assumption that there were objects for both "hof" and "predefined" and correctly referenced an assumed "value" property for each, yet you feel the need to point out to him what they are and call him a "script-kiddie"? Seriously? Get over yourself. I make my...
  2. Butch

FYI: Xirt --- Miner Helper Tool

...and... The programming language is irrelevant. It is the quality of the product that matters. That being said, C# is a very powerful language and a good tool to add to your skills. Get rich? :laugh: :laugh: You ever try to get a non-developer to read code and make sense of it? Good that...
  3. Butch

Question: Does mob density influence mining yield?

Mob density has a tremendous influence, depending upon the mob type. A freakishly huge herd of daiks does not deter me from wading in, bombing and probing as I go. I can kill what bugs me too much without a problem. HOWEVER, just 1 of a seriously aggro mob that is very likely to kill me or...
  4. Butch

The Mindforce powers of the future

Pacify Creature: When used, this chip will pacify one creature, regardless of maturity level, and keep it from attacking the user for 30 seconds. The creature must be targeted, and must not be already engaged in combat. If a creature is attacked within this time, the effect is lost. The level of...
  5. Butch

Help: New ores not in pvp

Yeah, but see, dasps are a dangerous mob that do not reside in PVP4. Anybody can go to that dome and get to them. There is very high danger of getting killed, just as there is in PVP4, but the difference is that you don't get looted by what killed you. Now, if there were stray bits of the new...
  6. Butch

Help: New ores not in pvp

Until I see screenies or bring some up myself, I won't completely believe it. I also agree... only putting the new ores in PVP is almost as big a bunch of crap as this new crap that has been done to the ammo system. A miner should not have to invest in PVP gear just to be safe plying his or her...
  7. Butch

Workaround for targetable claims stuck in objects

Now THAT I would support!
  8. Butch

A Request for the Power of This Community!

Yes, VUs have problems, but this is far more than just that. What was released is blatantly a beta-test quality product that is being passed off as production quality. The fact that the opinions of the players are leaking over into a thread that is totally unrelated but just happens to be posted...
  9. Butch

Better to do first?

Um... no... do the math... your odds are better with the ammo, unless of course your gun shoots that much ammo per shot... reimburse a hunter for hunting? :confused: Like you had a claim on the mob in the first place if you didn't hit it with anything? And no, I don't agree with your...
  10. Butch

Better to do first?

The choice is really up to you. I was a hunter first and then began mining, so I like to think I'm better off while defending myself and am able to mine in areas where someone with little or no hunting skills would have a hard time, but that's probably just my warped sense of reality. If you...
  11. Butch

Check my fan club...

Thanks to all! And I can't forget my #1 fan... :wtg: :laugh:
  12. Butch

Check my fan club...

It's not often that I global in the first place, but to have one with a fan club is just too cool... :D So glad to see that the critters cheer for you!
  13. Butch

HoF: Lystbomb :O

lolz... can you teach me how to do that? :laugh:
  14. 151 Ped Narc Global

151 Ped Narc Global

151 ped narc global with fan club
  15. Butch

Lysterium Beach! on Eudoria.

The black spot south of Troy has always been rich in oil for me...
Back