Recent content by Byrd

1. B

Info: Holland.nu

Bump for this great soc :D
  2. B

To clear up stuff about Dutch, English, Mexican etc. people ....people etc.

I even heard that in some countries it doesn't needs to move... At first I thought, what a weird name for a movie, American Pie ;)
  3. B

Question: Client stuck at login auth after entering security code @ F. Medussa

Solved? Hey guys, I had the same problem, but just now, the servers went back to 100% and was able to log in... Just try again ;-) Byrd
  4. B

Slayem Bowlings

The point of the thread is to get more people to file a support case, with evidence and to gather enough people to really wake someone up at MA so something can be done about it. Failing to see the purpose yourself, doesnt give you the right to hijack it, and discuss colors and speedos ...
  5. B

Slayem Bowlings

Stop! Whatever name has been chosen for the thread, it is obviously what the subject is about. Continuing to talk about something else, even after a couple of request to stay on topic, shows a lot of disrespect and lack of manners. :mad: Do you want to talk about the soc and its history or...
  6. Impersonator

Impersonator

7. B

EBN: Rx Blight Continues

Thx MA for a nice event Thx to al the merps there to ruin it...
  8. B

Project MINDARK!!!!

hmmmz why dont you walk in half an hour before closing time, with one of those pizzas... pizza delivery for <fill in uncommon swedish name> and then walk around with the box open, so they can get a good smell of it... ;) pizza + hungry programmers = more loot even if it doesnt work the first...
  9. B

EU and firewall, c$ ?

What is the column name of the c$ entry? It might be the path to the executable file (entropia.exe). If you installed it in c:\mindark\... then it is ok. If it is installed in c:\program files\mindark\... then it is not. In that case you have granted permission for a executable it cannot find...
  10. B

Could someone please tell me where Billy's Space Afterworld is?

This site might come in handy too... Byrd
Back