Recent content by byubi

1. byubi

Fast Trade

Hey guys. Sorry to everyone who contacted me by email, on the forum or ingame about FT not working anymore. Fast Trade's database is hosted on 711's server, and he must have deleted it or revoked my access by mistake. Unfortunately, between work and school, I'm too damn busy to look into...
  2. byubi

Fast Trade

I don't know if you guys are aware, because I just noticed this today, but EF is back. So Fast Trade is working again.
  3. byubi

Fast Trade

Hi, Fast Trade is hosted by EF... and since EF is down, Fast Trade is too. I can provide you guys with a new link to download, but that would be pointless since the tool needs to query a database that is hosted on EF's server also. Someone emailed me that "Entropiaforum seems to be down for...
  4. byubi

Fast Trade

Look at your laptop specs online, it will say your screen resolution. That's your native resolution and that's what you should set in your windows display settings. This will help you understand why you should use native resolution: http://www.lonestardigital.com/native_resolution.htm
  5. byubi

Fast Trade

Make sure windows is using the native resolution of your screen. If that doesn't work. I can take a look at if you want, just email me screenshots in PNG format.
  6. byubi

Entropia on Cloud Computing?

I don't think it's a good idea. 1 - MA will have to spend a lot of money on this. Guess where that money will be coming from :broke: 2 - Lag will be more noticeable. 3 - I have a high-end gaming PC, but my internet is slow and expensive. Clouding would really suck for ppl in my situation.
  7. byubi

Fast Trade

If in fact the trade window is in focus and in list mode, the only other thing I can think of is that you might have a weird screen ratio where the image is "distorted". Try different resolutions and see if it works. I can take a look at it if you want, just email me screenshots in PNG or BMP...
  8. byubi

Fast Trade

Fast Trade is hosted on the the same server as EntropiaForum. Since EF is down right now, FT is down too. Anybody knows why EF is down or when is it coming back? EDIT: it seems like it was just an update. EF is back up, and so is FT.
  9. byubi

Fast Trade

I haven't been updating the database, but other than that the tool is operational AFAIK. Maybe I'll update tonight.
  10. byubi

Fast Trade

"fast_trade_save.txt" is the save file for Fast Trade. The first time you open the application it will not be there, so it's normal to get that error (you also get a prompt telling you that the file is missing, you just click OK). When you close the application the file will be created in the...
  11. byubi

Fast Trade

Hi, try starting the application from "run Fast Trade.bat" If you get an error message starting with "java.net.UnknownHostException: www.entropiaforum.com" it means that the application can not reach entropiaforum.com It could be a problem with your internet, or firewall.
  12. byubi

Fast Trade

We are back in business :yay: Some data was lost in the process, but nothing major. No need to download again. I'm aware that the download link is missing. And huge thanks to 711. EDIT: Download link is available again.
  13. byubi

Fast Trade

I just heard back from 711, he is working on getting Fast Trade going again. ETA Monday, so until then, Keep Calm And Use Your Calculator :lolup: Keep an eye on this thread, I'll keep you updated.
  14. byubi

Fast Trade

If the database is set back the way it was, you don't need to redownload. If there are changes, or we move to a new server, there will be a new release to download.
  15. byubi

Fast Trade

Thank you for the info :) Yes please... and thank you. EF is reliable, and 711 has been good to us for hosting Fast Trade for free. Never had a problem before, but he is updating the forum right now, that's all... It takes time to set everything back the way it was. It would be nice to have 2...
Back