Recent content by calli

1. calli

New Avatar Pics!

OKi playing more with it I decided to try to get closer to my real eye color and hair color and fixed skin tone. Amazing we have tan lines now LMAO
  2. calli

New Avatar Pics!

I chose light skin on mine....
  3. calli

New Avatar Pics!

My new one
  4. calli

Happy Birthday New York Rose

Happy Birthday Rose!!:beerchug::birthday:
  5. calli

WoF 2012 Team USA

Wish I could be there to help out support! Still homeless and no internet for game playing due to Hurricane Sandy.. :eyecrazy: In EU withdrawal :banghead: Calli
  6. calli

Taking a lil break from EU due to Hurricane Sandy leaving me a lil homeless and no internet...

Taking a lil break from EU due to Hurricane Sandy leaving me a lil homeless and no internet atm. Miss EU and friends and hope to be back soon....
  7. calli

Launch button disabled

Entropia Life hunting live list still going .... :scratch2:
  8. calli

Launch button disabled

I got booted as well and now launch button disabled :hammer: but seems the entropialife Hunting live list is still going :scratch2:
  9. calli

Achievement: Mindforce Harmony

Grtz....:yay:
  10. calli

Account locked, apparently for no reason...

I am back in too :yay:
  11. calli

yep thats what I'm pissed about... they should have kept server down till it was sorted to give fair chance to all.
  12. calli

Im on calypso and my account is still locked .. all I had was 1 skill level up after killing a mob... 2 minutes later server went down... Pretty unfair in my opinion they should have kept server down till they sorted
  13. calli

yea I got same response...
  14. calli

I am, crafted a lil leather, shot few mobs, got a skill gain and server went down. I am locked support case sent:eyecrazy: Someone that was on same time on Ark and hunting when it went down is on atm so hmmmm.
  15. calli

Bolivar's Apology to NBK, Dark Knights Squires, etc.

{removed} Welcome back Bolivar!!
Back