Recent content by Candle

1. C

Beginners guide to mining?

begginners guide to mining aye? i've read it and still dont know how to mine. what equipment do i buy when i only have 3 ped and dont need to waste it buying the wrong thing? how do i use it? Do i search in rocky areas or just anywhere? can i refine what i find and craft it into something to...
  2. C

lost connection as soon as the game loads.

setting my connection to the lowest setting didnt help. but i found out my exact connection speed (4mbits) and put it in and now everythings loading and running just fine.
  3. C

ok i set everything to the lowest settings and still no luck. the only thing i didnt turn off was the sound because if i play a game without sound its no fun at all. I searched the forums again and there are plenty of connection problem threads, but the ones i've found are from poeple who have...
  4. C

no i havent thanx for the hints i'll give em a try
  5. C

greetings i've been trying for 2 days now to get into the game. but everytime it finishes loading i get a lost connection message and have to exit. i get to the log in screen fine. and connect to the servers just fine, but as soon as the game is done loading i lose conn. my computer reaches all...
Back