Recent content by Captain Crunch

1. Captain Crunch

Every game has cheater not just Entropia Universe.

And? We all have deposite. I have played many games on the side of Entropia Universe and never see game devs or a company that was that much afraid to do something or support the players. For you its ok that in the game cheater geht more and the dont get a bann, for you it is ok that MA not...
  2. Captain Crunch

Yog buff exploit: time for MA to take a stand

I dont even think that every uber is a regular player, i think some of them are just people from MA that playing and get the hofs and globals. They cheat you wherever they can...
  3. Captain Crunch

Where did our CMs go?

In my opinion the Cms, the admins and the company do nothing. The just try to get more and more money from you if you let them. In this case the the follow the own interests and not the interests of the comunity or the players. The change Weapons the are expansive after you have buy it the are...
  4. Captain Crunch

Where did our CMs go?

Yes true, if you want to now something or has a questtion write/submit a support case and wait few months, if you lucky you get a answer. But you can also go ingame and talk to a official MA Player-Admin ingame and ask him something, but don't hope you get your question answerd , he will tell...
  5. Captain Crunch

MankiniGate

Iam a media Designer and have a big group with over 175K members on facebook. This shit happens all the time. Everyday i check and approve 75 to 100 postings with drawings, 3d Models or skulptures with half naked womans. But somethimes it happens that also somebody draw or make a painting of a...
  6. Captain Crunch

Arkadia Moon Deeds - Limited Edition Cyborg Suit

The next offer will be the Umbranoid skin with the Moon Deeds :)
  7. Captain Crunch

Server with several Dcs

Not possible to login, no day without drama in this game.. :cool:
  8. Captain Crunch

Selling: Unlimited male armor sets

Hello I am interested in the Shogun Set. I have send you ingame a Friend request, my name ingame is Captain Cereal Crunch ;)
  9. Captain Crunch

Entropia PvP Video 2019

Looks like a lot of fun :)
  10. Captain Crunch

Selling: a few things

Is the Ghost M Armor complete?
  11. Captain Crunch

Weapons for an absolute newbee

The Platinum Pack is really nice, you get everything what you need for the start :)
  12. Captain Crunch

Just a next useless thread into the history

The videos are old, it is not possible to use a bot in this way anymore and in the old days it was just an exception. The have change a lot of things. By the way bot using helps nobody becouse at the end you want payout MA dont let you. The check everything and the close you account. The most...
  13. Captain Crunch

making money in the game works to 100%, you just need to now how. But you can also just play the game, it is nothing wrong with this option. The reward is entertainment.
  14. Captain Crunch

I really dont care if somebody use a bot, try to manipulate the market or use a exploid. At the end the all crying because the payout dosnt work. The deposite many months build up the amount of peds and after that the peds are gone. Every payout get checked easy by MA. Just let the do, if the...
  15. Captain Crunch

Arkadia Moon - Hazmat Suit

Have find it thx
Back