Recent content by Ceyla

1. C

Bugs.

Is there a specific place where we can report bugs? There are a bunch of achievement missions that do not work. Thanx
  2. C

newcomer

I am Ceymora ceyla Larisso. My soc is Zen and my mentor is Desverger. Hello to all Entropians.
  3. C

Newer player needs mentor.

I am not getting anywhere fast and need a mentor to walk me through some of the basics. I am PST. Would like to join a helpful Soc.
  4. C

Newcomer.

Thank you Alice I am reading your guide now and appreciate the help. So it appears that I should start by choosing a mentor as opposed to joining a group is that correct?
  5. C

Newcomer.

About making a deposit. Unfortunately I am currently unemployed, so paying to play is not a realistic option for me right now. All I can do is grind and work on getting better.
  6. C

Newcomer.

Hi all. My in-game name is Ceyla. Just started playing this game a day ago and I am not doing so hot on my own I am pretty new to MMO's as well, so I am not sure how all this works. It appears that the best way for me, a non-paying player to advance, is to get help from a Society that could...
Back