Recent content by Champion Master

1. C

Info: Champions Guild - Security!

Apparently everybody hates me and dosent understand so im going off entropia and only if you guys knew how much people i helped there is a big difference between how much i helped and scammed (more for helped) well i got nothing else to say to your people:(
  2. C

when i put saying lies is for the sentence you put of me stealing brown jump suits and that i swear (in full words)
  3. C

I would love to return them but im banned because i told entropia.
  4. C

Yourt not helping get out of here
  5. C

no problem man
  6. C

it was high enough :( and i had good armor (not stolen)
  7. C

some scammers can say like who cares what they felt or about there items.. Just please forgive me and if you don't its fine cause i think im banned anyways...:( :( :(
  8. C

The Truth Alright i feel real bad of myself please read the following: I did scam :( I needed some ped and choose the easy and bad way. I did want to make others OJS into v3 which does NOT exist. When I found out that I really did something bad when i relalized i just scammed 3 guys, so i...
  9. C

thanks for your support man.
  10. C

i don't just go scanning others with newbie clothing i got to everyone because im hirering for guild.
  11. C

im not your little... :mad::mad::mad:
  12. C

well this is how im trying to get know
  13. C

Question: Which Starter Colonist Cloth you like more?

WTF is wrong with you?? Got a problem in your head(mental prob) because you keep thinking im trying to repair you F#$K UP IDIOT!! IM ASKING WHO LIKES WHAT!! Understand english before you post again loser:mad:
  14. C

Question: Which Starter Colonist Cloth you like more?

lol my bad just choose #3 vote.
  15. C

All of you guys suck! I make a society to help others and you idiots come and F#$K IT UP!!! :mad:
Back