Recent content by chaoz

1. chaoz

Server Downtime for Release

Not really that surprising., I can be hard to estimate the runtime of database queries etc. if they don't keep an complete copy of the live systems. They are probably wiping the old mission data from the databases...
  2. chaoz

Selling: Camo Arms Jungle Stalker T8.99 -SOLD-

bump it up...
  3. chaoz

bump it up...
  4. chaoz

What hardware do you play on?

I play 99% on a laptop.. without mouse etc.. works fine for me. I usually picks the Dell XPS 15 (7590) with a gtx1650 (i think) and it works great with pretty high settings... I've played a lot on a retired Lenovo X1 Yoga gen 2, but with lower settings and that worked great as well.. I play on...
  5. chaoz

bump it up...
  6. chaoz

bump it up...
  7. chaoz

bump it up...
  8. chaoz

Selling my Jungle Stalker. Perfect match with the cheap Mayhem B-Amplifier Alpha that gives an additional 45 dmg + 2% life steal. Interested in trades - Laser rifles or HG lvl 50 up to 75 (and Non SIB) SB/BO -SOLD- Send a PM here or ingame.
  9. chaoz

Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

Register John chaoz Anderson
  10. chaoz

Lootius Mayhem: Episode One

Register: John chaoz Anderson
  11. chaoz

Everything Down ?

Down 2km from MA HO as well ;-)
  12. chaoz

Selling: Selling 948k skills.

are you running to become the next pope :eyecrazy:
  13. chaoz

Window Opacity

You can make the chat windows transparant... Rightclick main tab and set it in a submenu (can't remember the name of it)
  14. chaoz

Multipliers you get while mining

Tried some mining on FOMA today Setup: F-105, 2 depth enhancers, Level 3 amp, 228 drops 1 x size 18 - huge (567 peds) 1 x size 19 - extremly large (711 peds) (other then that there were mostly size 11 & a few size 9)
  15. chaoz

That Freaking Cold Place - Neconu Slaughter: 500+ HOFs PAY BIG $$$

please register me :-) John chaoz Anderson
Back