Recent content by Chaz

1. C

Team Ireland

For me im not worried, any is good, it's a saturday so no work :p But go D for 1st
  2. C

Team Ireland

Chaz reporting for duty, I'll help out where needed.
  3. C

O.O omg u n all O.o i know i not done anything with mine but O.O

O.O omg u n all O.o i know i not done anything with mine but O.O
  4. C

zomg im in shock Aliana u not messed around with ur profile yet O.O

zomg im in shock Aliana u not messed around with ur profile yet O.O
  5. C

Ok I get to post and say, I love you baby :D <3 <3 <3

Ok I get to post and say, I love you baby :D <3 <3 <3
  6. C

Ya dj is right *hot profile alert* "ouch damnit that burns" :P lol nice profle :)

Ya dj is right *hot profile alert* "ouch damnit that burns" :P lol nice profle :)
  7. C

wow O.O nice profile ^ ^ and thought id say hi to u MS9 :)

wow O.O nice profile ^ ^ and thought id say hi to u MS9 :)
  8. C

O.o not boring just.... a little bit colorless :p

O.o not boring just.... a little bit colorless :p
  9. C

O.o zomg my eyes. lol and noes Danielle i r not going to do this on my profile :P but nice work ^ ^

O.o zomg my eyes. lol and noes Danielle i r not going to do this on my profile :P but nice work ^ ^
  10. C

ROFL maybe in the future I will :P

ROFL maybe in the future I will :P
  11. C

Number off Bear shins ingame ?

As far as I know Shady was trying to sell his bear, think he did so he told me. And at present I have a full bear set :D gotta <3 the bear :) Chaz
  12. C

Support Info: External PED Purchases

When I deposit MA take a 3.5% PED fee, my bank charges me £1 for over seas transaction, I have no other fees from my bank at all. So MA take the 3.5% PED from your deposit and then your bank charges you what ever there fees are if any. Chaz
  13. C

Would u hit an avatars owner IRL ?

Like some I have a long fuse and u would have to know me well enough to push buttons for me to react. And also because I don't like to hurt ppl, and like some given the right circumstances it would be a yes but im not gonna say wot it would take for that to happen ;) Chaz
  14. C

How Offensive Is Mob Training?

All mob town trainers pick a town post here and lets do a full on assault of all towns we can xD See normally I only ever did mob trains alone, but now because I have someone I can trust it's that much better to have a train partner :D and I love to train alone with her so much we do it quite...
  15. C

How Offensive Is Mob Training?

I love mob trains xD I remember my first few weeks in EU at camp Phoneix and see ppl bring in mob trains was cool. And yes I drag in trains myself but I take em to TPs rather than random other ppl, mob trains are fun and mostly the responses I get back are positive because it takes some boredom...
Back