Recent content by Chazaquiel

1. Chazaquiel

y sweat when u have $$$

Sweating is a change of pace from time to time and although repetitive it has its moments of fun. Certainly no less exciting than clicking on the craft machine or scanning or even huntig sometimes. The skills are worth more to me then the sweat ultimately, but I do it whenever my ME supply is...
  2. Chazaquiel

Does the economy need another 'event' from MA

Would another event be nice? Absolutely. Is it needed to stimulate the economy? Only if there will be continued artifical events carefully timed to stimulate over and over again. At some point the economy needs to stand on its own without someone trying to revive it over and over again...
  3. Chazaquiel

Uber: Thought it was a XIII blaus...

WTG Noodles! Woot woot! I can't think of a more deserving person. Some of that HOF can obviously go towards the purchase of reading glasses :laugh:
  4. Chazaquiel

Stop what your doing or your account will be locked! HELP! :(

I bet someone (ones?) sent screen shots of people standing scanning for long periods without moving or responding to chat, since they said they had "reports" and not that they actually identified you were doing something wrong. Standing around certainly doesn't mean you were doing anything...
  5. Chazaquiel

Uber: PvP4 Hunting Uber

Big gratz! The risks and rewards of PVP4 mining summed up nicely.
  6. Chazaquiel

HoF: crafting global

Gratz! :wtg:
  7. Chazaquiel

Achievement: Crazy Find

Who said miners don't get cool stuff :) Gratz on the find!
  8. Chazaquiel

Achievement: 3k tezla skins

Nice! A lot of angry skinless Tezlas running around :D
  9. Chazaquiel

Achievement: Level 20 Biotropian

10. Chazaquiel

Achievement: 300k Skills

Awesome achievement! :wtg:
  11. Chazaquiel

Exaro Stalkers

12. Chazaquiel

Uber: 9887PED Oreamp Chirstmaz

Wow! nice one :wtg:
  13. Chazaquiel

Uber: Attacker 01

Wow! very nice loot. I'm very jealous of the unl SK20 :wtg:
  14. Chazaquiel

"Mob Stealers" Do they exist?

My favorite topic :laugh: I don't agree with the OP's loot theory but more importantly I don't like people interfering with my fun by chasing me around and killing mobs I have already started hunting. It is rude and not appreciated and it seems that most members of the Calypso community share...
  15. Chazaquiel

Achievement: Ethereal Soul Language + 100k skills (listed)

I'll have to die by you so I can tell you gratz :silly2: Nice job on the unlock and the skills!
Back